Author Topic: Why MSP supports the torture of Arab prisioners  (Read 20640 times)

MiraclrPlz

Why MSP supports the torture of Arab prisioners
« on: November 15, 2007, 10:15:57 am »
I can not believe this.  I can not believe I live in a country where liberalism will actually let possibly millions of Americans die rather than torture prisoners to get the information out of them!  What if there is a dirty bomb, planted, say, in New York City, and there is only 5 minutes to find and diffuse it.  Then what do you do?  You gots ta torture!  We have prisoners that may have information to stop it.  The Founding Fathers(or as the PC Lobby would have it, the "framers") did prohibit torture in the Constitution.  But they never could of imagined some psychotic brainwashed Arab setting off a suitcase nuke in some major city somewhere!  Had such a thing been around in those days, oh yeah they'da tortured.  And kept on torturing ever after they got the information.  Water boarding is not torture.  In the case i described above, they should use a much worse torture .  Why not stick icepicks in their balls or something?!!  Or have a worse than 9/11 occurence so one little extremist in a headscarf don't have to suffer.  But i saw water boarding and for times where they need info, maybe not as fast as i aforementioned above, but over time water boarding will work to bring info out of terrorists and it has worked. 

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Re: Why MSP supports the torture of Arab prisioners
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:46:28 pm »
Torture is an extremely ineffective method of getting information.

They're still PEOPLE. How anyone can condone torturing someone else is beyond me.

Patback399

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 03:18:32 pm »
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

On this quote do I base all my political beliefs.

A couple points:

1. How do you know the Founding Fathers didn't imagine a "psychotic brainwashed Arab setting off a suitcase nuke in a major city somewhere"? Even if they didn't, couldn't your argument be used to take away most of the amendments in the Bill of Rights?

2. How do you know the Founding Fathers would have tortured? In my beliefs, had the Founding Fathers been alive today, they'd be far more liberal than the most liberal Senator.

3. Why are all the terrorists in your hypothetical situations Arab? Remember the Oklahoma City bombings? Columbine? The VT shootings? Besides 9/11, there has been almost no terroristic event perpetrated by an Arab in a America...

4. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 03:50:47 pm »
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

A couple points:

1. How do you know the Founding Fathers didn't imagine a "psychotic brainwashed Arab setting off a suitcase nuke in a major city somewhere"? Even if they didn't, couldn't your argument be used to take away most of the amendments in the Bill of Rights?

2. How do you know the Founding Fathers would have tortured? In my beliefs, had the Founding Fathers been alive today, they'd be far more liberal than the most liberal Senator.

3. Why are all the terrorists in your hypothetical situations Arab? Remember the Oklahoma City bombings? Columbine? The VT shootings? Besides 9/11, there has been almost no terroristic event perpetrated by an Arab in a America...

4. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

I wouldn't put it below MSP.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 08:10:53 pm »
All I saw was a long run-on paragraph and didn't get past the first sentence.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 12:06:53 pm »
Alls I saw was "MSP supports torture", and I knew it was just a megatroll doing his duty.

Patback399

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 03:20:23 pm »
Also, your use of the word "liberalism" is wrong. Liberalism refers to an idea that favors freedom of the individual. Which, I admit, liberals do love.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 08:09:48 am »
Not all Muslims are terroritsts, but all terrorists are Muslims.  You ppl are nutty just as I knew.  And until mainstream Muslims come out against terrorism(which they never will) i'd be leary of them too.  By terrorists, I'm referring to the ones that actually hijack planes, set off dirty bombs, strap bombs to their chests, etc.  God knows how much of the members of Islam, while might not actually strap a bomb to their chest, SUPPORT the terror.  God knows, ALOT.  90+ per cent prolly.  I heard atleast 15% of the worlds billion Muslims are terrorists.  That is why I support racial profiling on the airports. 

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 08:11:10 am »
And sure, u ppl are against the torture of Arab prisoners.  It has been used 3 times I heard on Fox and has been effective of getting information out of the Arabs.  Are you ppl so warped by the poisen of liberalism that you would be against the torture to prevent another 9/11?  ANSWER

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 08:49:36 am »
Don't ever quote FOX when talking about political issues. Ever. Doing so just makes you look foolish.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 09:33:57 am »
I say, why the hell not. If torture keeps us safe, go for it. I'm sorry, maybe I sound selfish or ignorant, but I am more concerned with my country's well being than some terrorists'.

Patback399

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 03:19:16 pm »
And sure, u ppl are against the torture of Arab prisoners.  It has been used 3 times I heard on Fox and has been effective of getting information out of the Arabs.  Are you ppl so warped by the poisen of liberalism that you would be against the torture to prevent another 9/11?  ANSWER

I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than let any man be tortured on American soil.

I say, why the hell not. If torture keeps us safe, go for it. I'm sorry, maybe I sound selfish or ignorant, but I am more concerned with my country's well being than some terrorists'.

Liberty over security. Always.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 03:31:56 pm »

Torture can be used without assurance the person is even guilty of anything.

They could be torturing someone who was just training to be on the Amazing Race for all they know (please tell me someone got that referance...)

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 03:40:14 pm »
I did
All Time

Weekly

Patback399

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 05:45:36 pm »

Torture can be used without assurance the person is even guilty of anything.

They could be torturing someone who was just training to be on the Amazing Race for all they know (please tell me someone got that referance...)

"They sent electricity through my testicles, Liz."

I don't remember the exact line, but, yeah, what a funny show.

And a perfect example of why torture is just stupid.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 08:50:18 am »
*insert benjamin franklin quote about liberty safety and freedom here*

Patback399

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 10:52:10 am »
*insert benjamin franklin quote about liberty safety and freedom here*

Way ahead of you...

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 09:07:50 am »
thanks mom ^.^

SJP2.0

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 09:55:24 am »
I can not believe this.  I can not believe I live in a country where liberalism will actually let possibly millions of Americans die rather than torture prisoners to get the information out of them!  What if there is a dirty bomb, planted, say, in New York City, and there is only 5 minutes to find and diffuse it.  Then what do you do?  You gots ta torture!  We have prisoners that may have information to stop it.  The Founding Fathers(or as the PC Lobby would have it, the "framers") did prohibit torture in the Constitution.  But they never could of imagined some psychotic brainwashed Arab setting off a suitcase nuke in some major city somewhere!  Had such a thing been around in those days, oh yeah they'da tortured.  And kept on torturing ever after they got the information.  Water boarding is not torture.  In the case i described above, they should use a much worse torture .  Why not stick icepicks in their balls or something?!!  Or have a worse than 9/11 occurence so one little extremist in a headscarf don't have to suffer.  But i saw water boarding and for times where they need info, maybe not as fast as i aforementioned above, but over time water boarding will work to bring info out of terrorists and it has worked. 

Well it seems that one thing hasn't changed since I left :P...

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 04:10:25 pm »

I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than let any man be tortured on American soil.

Then you are a nutjob.  There is no helping you.  It's a good thing you ain't running the country.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 04:50:46 pm »
I like how everybody knows he's FUNY yet they still bother to respond

Edited due to a request by name withheld
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:34:07 pm by AppleNick »

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:35 pm »
im not a troll

Patback399

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 05:50:03 pm »

Then you are a nutjob.  There is no helping you.  It's a good thing you ain't running the country.

I'm not a nutjob, I'm passionate. And believe me, the only thing that keeps me from calling you a nutjob is my respect for different opinions.

It's just, freedom has come to mean the opposite of what it originally meant. "We're tapping your phones so you can be free", "We're censoring so you can be free"... I wish America cared that our civil liberties have become the White House's toilet paper.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 07:55:05 pm »
LOL! This is classic MSP material right here. Ahh it sure brings back memories of the good ol days... thanks for that MSP. My Gay Pagan Liberal ass needed that laugh ^_^

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 07:34:41 am »
I don't call the leftists a bunch of mean insults.  I think that since they are always saying be tolerant, have an open-mind, I think it is very hypocritical to call conservartives a bunch of names and crap.  So there's tolerance for everyone in the world but "far to the right republicans"?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 10:19:12 am »
I don't call the leftists a bunch of mean insults.  I think that since they are always saying be tolerant, have an open-mind, I think it is very hypocritical to call conservartives a bunch of names and crap.  So there's tolerance for everyone in the world but "far to the right republicans"?
I have an open-mind, your ideas are just crap.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 10:48:44 am »
Well, you see, they(also I) don't tolerate assholes who make all the other republicans look like assholes.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 06:55:06 pm »
No, I don't tolerate far right religious fundies, or far left environmental hippies... the far righties, and the far lefties are pretty much the true bigots. It's just that the radical right seems more bigoted because they try to push God and the bible down everyone's throat... the far left are usually always sectarian... however, to be fair the far left can be more dangerous then the far right at times... some far left groups, ELF, PETA, ALF, etc... that are domestic terrorists. You far rights have Paul Hill though. It's the EXTREMISTS period that I have no tolerance for... if you don't show tolerance towards others, then don't expect any back.