Author Topic: who liked atlantis squarepantis  (Read 15904 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Re: who liked atlantis squarepantis
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 10:14:12 pm »
Sorry... but can someone fill me in on exactly what "Atlantis Squarepantis" is? Was it just an episode or some sort of special or something?
It was an hour long special type deal... I saw the part about where the bus could only be powered with song... I changed the channel right there and then. I didn't need to watch the rest of it. It was nothing more than a poorly executed Marketing ploy.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 04:32:54 pm »
It was a pretty good special actually. One of the better ones, in fact.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 07:33:15 pm »
The worst special ever was "Friend Or Foe". Hands down.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 10:52:17 pm »
FRIEND OR FOE THE WORST SPECIAL EVER?  WHAT THE F#%*%%%!!!  THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE READ IN A LOOOOONG TIME.  maybe it's because your gay.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 10:55:42 pm »
FRIEND OR FOE THE WORST SPECIAL EVER?  WHAT THE F#%*%%%!!!  THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE READ IN A LOOOOONG TIME.  maybe it's because your gay.
You love jabbing at me for that don't you? Shows your maturity level.

Dr.Pain

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 02:30:22 pm »
It was okay.

evol687

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 06:43:51 am »
better than the actual movie that we had to swallow back in late 04
but no spongebob meets the strangerler/pranks alot

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 04:38:43 pm »
better than the actual movie that we had to swallow back in late 04
but no spongebob meets the strangerler/pranks alot
November 19, 2004 > you

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 07:00:59 pm »
Bleh... The theatrical movie was like 142 times better than this.

Another thing that seemed kind of dumb about it was the fact that it revolved completely around singing, and yet special guest star David Bowie, famous mainly for his career as a rock musician, had no musical role in it whatsoever. I like SpongeBob and all, but to be honest Bowie has a much better singing voice.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 10:49:45 am »
I saw the Spongebob Movie the first day it was in theatres... December 1 of 2004 I believe it was. After the Spongebob Movie, it went downhill somewhat... Spongebob is still good, but as you can tell, the animation from season 1 compared to now is drastically different. In the first season it looks more... what is the word... professional. Err, well, it just looks better compared to now. It looks like they actually took the time on Season 1 eps. Now it's like they are just rushed through. I must say, I watched 'The Battle Of Bikini Bottom' the other night... possibly the worst episode I have seen of Spongebob so far.

Phillipsponge

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 06:14:58 pm »
it was so good annnnnnnnnnnnnd afro :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:afro B)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 06:23:33 pm »
I saw the Spongebob Movie the first day it was in theatres... December 1 of 2004 I believe it was. After the Spongebob Movie, it went downhill somewhat... Spongebob is still good, but as you can tell, the animation from season 1 compared to now is drastically different. In the first season it looks more... what is the word... professional. Err, well, it just looks better compared to now. It looks like they actually took the time on Season 1 eps. Now it's like they are just rushed through. I must say, I watched 'The Battle Of Bikini Bottom' the other night... possibly the worst episode I have seen of Spongebob so far.
lawl

Nov 19, 2004

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 06:52:38 pm »
first of all, battle of bikini bottom is absolutly disgusting and i, a girl who sadly is head over heels in love with spongebob, hated it. dispised it.

and second of all, atlantis squarepantis  wasnt all that bad. i mean it really wasn't wat I expected at all, but it wasnt so bad thast id have to turn it off. i liked lord royal highness escepcially when he tripped and fell dwon the stairs at the beginning. Plankton and his "giant ice-cream maker" was really funny. Plus, i agree with those who said that there was way too much singing. And patchy--? disgusting. completely ruined the episode for me. uck. but overall, i wasnt too thrilled about it, but i wasnt throwing up because of its poor quality. I do think that they could have done much much better with it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 05:49:04 pm by i_luv_sponge_xoxo »

x000slifer

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 05:05:05 pm »
I liked it alot, and because of the bubbles, and the guys having the ball guns, it reminded me of Neopets. (Ultra Bubble Gun)

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 03:31:14 pm »
neopets?!?!?!?!? seriously?!?!?!?!/ omg.......how 4-year-old-ish can u get??????