Author Topic: Why do are so many people here now adays either apathetic, against, or hate SB?  (Read 6353 times)

MiraclrPlz

Gee, I remember, it was real swell back in the early days of this forum.  there were posts in Everything Else, for sure.  But just as much back in '03, everyone loved, cared, and talked about SpongeBob just as much.  Even though, this technaclly is a SpongeBob forum, I don't see the love for the little yella guy.  And when people DO talk about him, the few that do, it's just to bash the newer episodes.

MiraclrPlz

I have never heard Cmonkey discuss it!  I call him to say something on the subject!!!!!!

David

because people don't like the newer episodes but stick around to talk with the people here.

I think.

:ph34r:

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
because people don't like the newer episodes but stick around to talk with the people here.

I think.

:ph34r:

Sounds about right to me.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Dragon Of Grief

Cmonkey made a whole damn website about it... isn't the indicator enough? Some people don't obsess over it like you do. My obsessions change all the time. They last a few weeks then they blow over. You just never grew out of it, but whatever... nothing wrong with that.

SJP2.0

I don't watch SpongeBob anymore like reguarly but I think it is a good show and still turn on Seasons 1-3 every once in a while...I don't care much for the new seasons though. I still come on this forum mostly for the people.

Sponge-Bart

i agree with all of you guys. most people loved spongebob and couldnt get enough of him in 03, and after the movie,more and more members started to go, and with the season 4 quality episodes premiering, im sure alot didnt stick around (ive hung around the fourms since 04, didnt register until june 06).

its sad, ive thought about this too, nobody really posts here (much) anymore except the die-hards. i, in fact, havent posted here for a while, until last month or so. the season 5 episodes are actually good, but still not on par with s3.

SJP2.0

i agree with all of you guys. most people loved spongebob and couldnt get enough of him in 03, and after the movie,more and more members started to go, and with the season 4 quality episodes premiering, im sure alot didnt stick around (ive hung around the fourms since 04, didnt register until june 06).

its sad, ive thought about this too, nobody really posts here (much) anymore except the die-hards. i, in fact, havent posted here for a while, until last month or so. the season 5 episodes are actually good, but still not on par with s3.

There is a Season 5...damn I'm out of touch.

I actually liked the Movie a lot and even the first couple episodes of Season 4, but after a while it became obvious the show was following a formula and it got really old really quick. You know the first 3 seasons were totally unique, and I mean Season 4 isn't terrible...but it's more like a typical Nickelodeon show now, and that was exactly what made SpongeBob that much better than all the other shows on Nick in the first place, it wasn't like a typical Nickelodeon show.

I'd still take Season 4/Season 5 SB over any of these crap modern shows they have now any day (that absolute BUTCHERING of the Wayside School books literally made me barf).

Sponge-Bart

There is a Season 5...damn I'm out of touch.

I actually liked the Movie a lot and even the first couple episodes of Season 4, but after a while it became obvious the show was following a formula and it got really old really quick. You know the first 3 seasons were totally unique, and I mean Season 4 isn't terrible...but it's more like a typical Nickelodeon show now, and that was exactly what made SpongeBob that much better than all the other shows on Nick in the first place, it wasn't like a typical Nickelodeon show.

I'd still take Season 4/Season 5 SB over any of these crap modern shows they have now any day (that absolute BUTCHERING of the Wayside School books literally made me barf).

i agree with this man

MiraclrPlz

long live spongebob

David

long live keroppi

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

I Am A DIE HEART SpongeBob fan. ill never stop watching. my friends laugh at me they like zac efron and jesse mcartney, i like spongebob. my yellow squishy celebrity. :) everyone thinks im nuts so i went on this forum and found people who understand me wen i rant and rave about spongebob. ill never leave. NEVER!!!!!!!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
People grow up (except me cause I'm always a kid at heart) and don't think the jokes on Spongebob are funny anymore. Nothing you can do about it.

SpongebobSquarepants-

yeah, i like the new episode's just because you havent seen them yet..

and you get fed up of waiting for new one's!