Author Topic: I Have Returned  (Read 3554 times)

SJP2.0

I Have Returned
« on: November 25, 2007, 09:19:51 am »
After about 2 years of absense, the former annoying little loser who used to come on here named Sheldon J. Plankton has returned to USB!!!!!!

Yep thats right. It's me!

I won't be coming on here as much as I did with my old account, mind you, because I don't really watch SpongeBob anymore (I still love it and respect and it and regard it as a classic) and I have different interests now that have me do other stuff both on off and the net, but I will drop by every now and then when I feel like it.

I don't even know if any of my old homies are here...Steve, Ed...if you guys are still here it's me again.

BTW-I know that SJP was notoriously immature and kind of annoying, and there was that whole stupid fued with edso that got me banned in the first place...well 2 years can change a person a lot, I'm past all that BS. I'm into totally different stuff these days (I still love Weird Al though) and I would like to apologize to edso if he is still here, I was really an ass. These days I respect others opinions and all that good stuff, so I'm sure I won't cause as much trouble this time around.

...well...it's good to be back!

David

Re: I Have Returned
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 09:27:43 am »
I like you already.

ilovehomestar

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 11:53:01 am »
After about 2 years of absense, the former annoying little loser who used to come on here named Sheldon J. Plankton has returned to USB!!!!!!

Yep thats right. It's me!

I won't be coming on here as much as I did with my old account, mind you, because I don't really watch SpongeBob anymore (I still love it and respect and it and regard it as a classic) and I have different interests now that have me do other stuff both on off and the net, but I will drop by every now and then when I feel like it.

I don't even know if any of my old homies are here...Steve, Ed...if you guys are still here it's me again.

BTW-I know that SJP was notoriously immature and kind of annoying, and there was that whole stupid fued with edso that got me banned in the first place...well 2 years can change a person a lot, I'm past all that BS. I'm into totally different stuff these days (I still love Weird Al though) and I would like to apologize to edso if he is still here, I was really an ass. These days I respect others opinions and all that good stuff, so I'm sure I won't cause as much trouble this time around.

...well...it's good to be back!

And you're not banned again? Lucky ducky!

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 09:02:21 pm »
I remember you... pretty much you were the Liberal version of MSP if memory serves. I never really talked to you that much but I do remember your name. Well, welcome back!

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 01:21:17 am »
cool, hello.

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 01:21:42 am »
oh, an welcome back!

SJP2.0

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 06:46:16 pm »
I remember you... pretty much you were the Liberal version of MSP if memory serves. I never really talked to you that much but I do remember your name. Well, welcome back!

For a while I was. I didn't know what I was talking about half the time either (then again does MSP?), I've calmed down a lto since then though. I remember you as well and I remember likign and respecting you as a user, even though yeah we didn't really talk much.