Author Topic: GUESS WHO IS TEH PREGNANT  (Read 59213 times)

SpongebobSquarepants-

Re: GUESS WHO IS TEH PREGNANT
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:20 am »
is sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:44 am »
wow, she is so young though..

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 12:03:24 pm »
The sad part is that she's probably going to be a better mom than Britney is.  (it would be hard not to be :p)
Dude, if she could even slap one diaper a day on the thing she would be a better Mom than Brittney... a Feral WOLF could be a better Mom than Brittney... I could be a better Mom than Brittney!

SJP2.0

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 05:47:53 pm »
Another hilarious thing...

She claims that she wants to move back to Lousiana when it is born so that the baby can have a "normal upbringing..." away from Hollywood and all that...

Fact: Regardless of where you live, if your mom gave birth to you when she was 16, was a Nickelodeon child star and also Britney Spear's sister...your life isn't going to be very normal anyway.

Boxtwerker

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 08:46:57 pm »
Good stuff. That is so funny, but considering her family enviroment, not to surprising. Thanks for the information. It trully made my night.

SJP2.0

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 03:54:51 pm »
My sister was watching Nick this morning and guess what commercial came on...

..."Zoey 101 TV Movie: Zoey Is Leaving..."

Wow, it's been less than a week and already their pulling her. Either that was just amazing timing or she told Nick in advance. Either way I lol'd when I saw that.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 06:33:13 pm »

Wow, it's been less than a week and already their pulling her. Either that was just amazing timing or she told Nick in advance. Either way I lol'd when I saw that.
That's not a series ending movie. They've already finished filming season 4 (next season)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 11:40:09 pm »
Yea, plus, its not even like the writers strike would effect the show.  They get monkeys to bang on typewriters for a few hours in exchange for a few bananas.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

SJP2.0

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2007, 05:22:57 am »

That's not a series ending movie. They've already finished filming season 4 (next season)

Damn, I was hoping that could have also meant one less crappy show on Nick...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2007, 08:25:57 am »

As much as I hate admitting it, it is the highest rated teen show on Nick. They won't cancel it.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 09:37:38 am »

As much as I hate admitting it, it is the highest rated teen show on Nick. They won't cancel it.

I haven't seen nearly enough of Zoey 101 to make an opinion, but it looks pretty retarded. But then again, so does Hannah Montana, and look how highly rated that is. Now I know why I don't watch much modern TV.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 09:51:58 am »

I haven't seen nearly enough of Zoey 101 to make an opinion, but it looks pretty retarded. But then again, so does Hannah Montana, and look how highly rated that is. Now I know why I don't watch much modern TV.

word. its why i watch anime.

only truly good shows left are Law and Order and umm.....uhhh...thats it lol

SJP2.0

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 12:57:52 pm »

That can be explained simply...todays kids like stupid things, which can be proven by just about every modern childrens show and all the music on mainstream pop radio well enough.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2007, 02:35:37 pm »
I love Britney, I really do.

Her sister, eh, not so much. It sucks that this happened to her but its an opportunity to show  her fans, these other sixteen year old girls, that there ARE consequences to having sex (especially being underage.)
I'd rather her get pregnant than get AIDS, I'd rather her be pregnant then on drugs, then commiting DUI every other night. This is a way for her to teach teenagers a lesson. Hopefully she'll learn from it and clean up her act. Hell, take Nicole Richie - since she's been pregnant she's cleaned up quite a bit. Hopefully Jamie will do the same.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2007, 02:59:19 pm »
I love Britney, I really do.

Her sister, eh, not so much.
It sucks that this happened to her but its an opportunity to show  her fans, these other sixteen year old girls, that there ARE consequences to having sex (especially being underage.)
I'd rather her get pregnant than get AIDS, I'd rather her be pregnant then on drugs, then commiting DUI every other night. This is a way for her to teach teenagers a lesson. Hopefully she'll learn from it and clean up her act. Hell, take Nicole Richie - since she's been pregnant she's cleaned up quite a bit. Hopefully Jamie will do the same.

Sure you don't have that backwards?