Author Topic: BANNED FOR I DUNNO HOW LONG ON MISUNDERSTANDING! I DEMAND RETRIBUTIONS!!!!!!  (Read 59286 times)

MiraclrPlz

Happy new year, everyone.  I got drunk last night.  07 was a s**tastic year.  It blew ---!!!!  Between my mother getting that bonemarrowcancer(which she will soon get cured when she is put on the waiting list for a bonemarrow transplant, thank God) and my Grandmother getting ill, this year suckkkked!!!  Or should I say  last year sucked!!!!  See here!  I been playing Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition since Xmas(i had never played any previous version b4).  Just beat Cheif Mendez.  He was pretty tough.  I got drunk last night on 7 bottles of dark lager beer. 

Time to cut to the chase: I was banned for a while for some remark that was a MISUNDERSTANDING!  And i had no way to contact Cmonkey or IZ.  Dunno who the banned was.  I was IP banned.  I said:

"Seth MacFarlane shoulda die on 9/11".  I did NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT mean I thought he should have died on that tragic day.  What I ment was he shoulda died because he was gonna get on one of those flights that hit one of the towers.  It's true.  look it up.  But he had a hangover and missed the flight.  He should have died on that day but did not cause he was lucky.  He missed the flight by around 10 minutes or so.  I thought this was a well known fact!  So why the hell was i banned!???  I did not say I thought he should have died. 

RETRIBUTIONS:
I demand I be given Global Mod powers.  Or atleast a mod for one board at least.  I been here for so long.  can't i mod something.  Remember i deserve retribution!

Patback399

You heard him. Give him what he wants.

MiraclrPlz

He's right i do.  a less agressive msp wont it be worth it just for that.  patback is right.

MiraclrPlz

I will still put some opinions once in a while.  But I will always be respectful to other ppls opinions cause i would never want to be stripped of my power.  As a mod, i could no longer be flammed.  And i will always be respectful.

EDIT:

I have grown many inches, gained much weight, been rejected by many girls, and suffered much in life since I joined the zone nearly 5 years ago!  just gimme what i want so i can tell myself i have something!!  In 2003 i was a mod for SpongeBob Crazy for less than 2 days and i lost it for some plumber remark or something and it has haunted me ever since.  I vow i will never say ANYTHING TO LET THIS BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 08:38:44 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Seems like Santa finally gave MSP that man card he's been eyeing all year for Christmas. I wonder if his mommy can get store credit for it, since it's going to get taken away from him anyway.

Oh snap.

Elizabeth Rose

This is what lolz are made of.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
MSP will be given global mod powers at USB the day that pigs can fly like birds.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
MSP will be given global mod powers at USB the day that pigs can fly birds.

Or when I'm fluent in x86 assembly. :P

Zomg, Sean, longtime no see!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Alain2k5

Sean!

Great one Chris, that made my night! ROFLMAO

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
I've been here for ages!!!!!!11!!! I DEMAND YOU MAKE ME A MOD!!!!!11111!one!!!!!!

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

We should give MSP mods powers for just one day... for teh lulz.

MiraclrPlz

it would be worth it in the end.  just give it to me!

MiraclrPlz

That's my New Years Resolution!  to be a fine mod and set a fine example.

EDIT: CHRIS we used to be best friends online.  Plz take that pig post down take my side.  glad ur commin on here again lets rekindle our friendship.  All we been though against that StupidGuy and that Orumov, c'mon Christ.  All I helped you with my moderation of DCMB back in the day.  take my side.  My ship oughta come in at last!!

gimme a chance so i can prove i wont blow it, somebody.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 03:08:48 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
No dont give him mod powers he might take down the flying pig image nobody wants to see that flying pig vanish zomg

I need to do my duty and immortalize that flying pig in the form of an avatar. OR IT MIGHT GET LOST.

MSP can be a mod once at least 10 people have a flying pig avatar. How's that. UNTIL THEN NOBODY DO IT!"

<- 1/10
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 03:24:55 pm by AppleNick »

MiraclrPlz

No i wont take it down i said i'd be a good mod.  ill be a good one cause i'll never wanna lose my mod powers.

PLEASE MY LIFE SUCKS.  GIMME MOD POWERS.  IF NOT FOR THE WHOLE FORUM THAN ATLEAST FOR SOMETHING.  CANT PPL BACK ME ON THIS.  THEY OUGHTA.  I HAVE NOTHING OR NOBODY IN MY LIFE BUT THIS.