Author Topic: BANNED FOR I DUNNO HOW LONG ON MISUNDERSTANDING! I DEMAND RETRIBUTIONS!!!!!!  (Read 58922 times)

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
o.O
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

SJP2.0

I am honestly at a loss for words right now...

MiraclrPlz

ILL MAKE A DEAL!  GIMME A CHANCE AND I WILL RENOUNCE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND CONVERT TO DEMOCRAT!  U CANT REFUSE THIS!  I PROMISE I WILL!

MiraclrPlz

I will convert to the Democratic Party!  How can anyone miss this?  Everyone get behind me now!  I will publically renounce the Republican party.  they never done me no good anyhow.

SJP2.0

ILL MAKE A DEAL!  GIMME A CHANCE AND I WILL RENOUNCE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND CONVERT TO DEMOCRAT!  U CANT REFUSE THIS!  I PROMISE I WILL!

I couldn't care less about your political standing...it's how good of a job you could do.

MiraclrPlz

I was once, b4 it closed down, a good mod for Chris' DCMB.  I banned a mass spammer.  Tell them, Chris.  That one guy that put up pron or something

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
This thread brought falco back from the dead.

SJP2.0

I was once, b4 it closed down, a good mod for Chris' DCMB.  I banned a mass spammer.  Tell them, Chris.  That one guy that put up pron or something

Oh God! You banned someone! That makes you an amazing mod alright!  :ph34r:

MiraclrPlz

This thread brought falco back from the dead.
he posted last sept. that wasn't that long

MiraclrPlz

I HAVE THE AVATAR!  NOW I HAVE TO GET IT!

SJP2.0

^

And THAT is why there is no way anyone will consider you a respectable mod (well among other reasons but that's just proof right there)

MiraclrPlz

LIGHTEN UP WILL YA.  take a joke.  pigs ARE flying like birds so i must have my power!

SJP2.0

LIGHTEN UP WILL YA.  take a joke.  pigs ARE flying like birds so i must have my power!

Even more proof, you didn't even know what I was talking about which is obvious even to some n00bs...

MiraclrPlz

it is my dream. always has been.  *sniff