Author Topic: BANNED FOR I DUNNO HOW LONG ON MISUNDERSTANDING! I DEMAND RETRIBUTIONS!!!!!!  (Read 58919 times)

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
MSP is going to die a virgin.

So will Kevin.

King Neptune

RETRIBUTIONS:
I demand I be given Global Mod powers.  Or atleast a mod for one board at least.  I been here for so long.  can't i mod something.  Remember i deserve retribution!
Lol?

It was a 7 day ban, right?

And you want global mod powers for a 7 day ban?
On a forum about spongebob?

Dragon Of Grief

Yet at the same time, you support a Republican candidate.
Actually, to be completely fair he is Libertarian... the only reason he went into the race as Republican, is it would be the only way he would ever have a remote chance of making it to the primaries. He most likely won't get the nomination anyways. I don't know who I support. I always change my mind. I will probably end up voting for Mike Gravel. He supports prostitution, weed, and gay marriage. Hah. My kinda candidate. I like Kucinich somewhat too although I fear if he gets into power our government may become extremely powerful. I dunno. Bleh. It's all Greek to me.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Yet at the same time, you support a Republican candidate.
Actually, to be completely fair he is Libertarian... the only reason he went into the race as Republican, is it would be the only way he would ever have a remote chance of making it to the primaries.
False. Ron Paul is actually a traditional conservative as opposed to the neo-cons like Giuliani and Romney.

Dragon Of Grief

Actually, Romney is "backsliding"... he apprently has voiced support for the ENDA (Employment Non-Discrimination Act) H.R. 2015, and H.R. 3685. The difference between the two, if you are wondering, is 3685 includes gender identity whereas 2015 does not.

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20071230/30684_Pro-Gay_Romney_Upsets_Family_Values_Leader.htm

I know it is a Christian website, but I actually found this article on a GLBT article section of a personals website I visit frequently. Looks like good ol' Romney is flip floppin again. Doesn't suprised me... he is worse than Kerry was. I doubt he will ever get the nomination now. Many of his "Pro-Family" supporters have withdrawn their support for him, unless he recinds his Pro-ENDA statements. I don't consider Romney a hardcore Neo-Con... Giuliani... all I have to say about him is this...

Does this queen look familiar to you?

Elizabeth Rose

Oh, I didn't know being a mod is better than sex.

MAKE ME A MOD PLEASE. PLEASE.
If this one is made a mod, he is the one who will win my contest. :o

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Roger, I said that to her too... =p

And MSP, seeing as how this is MY SISTER, when you say stuff like that, I REALLY wanna beat you to a bloody pulp. =)
You're gonna have to stand in the back of the line.

Hell, I am homosexual, and I wouldn't reject her ^_^
I don't think any guy would. She's gorgeous.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:38:24 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Roger, I said that to her too... =p

And MSP, seeing as how this is MY SISTER, when you say stuff like that, I REALLY wanna beat you to a bloody pulp. =)
You're gonna have to stand in the back of the line.

But...
I wanna go first. =(

SJP2.0

Okay, everything that just happened between when I left here yestarday and now made me ROFL...MSP...does that dude have any sense of deceny at all...

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Okay, everything that just happened between when I left here yestarday and now made me ROFL...MSP...does that dude have any sense of deceny at all...

Nope!

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I don't know if I should shake my head or laugh hysterically. Eh, I'll go with the laughing.  ^_^
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
I don't know if I should shake my head or laugh hysterically. Eh, I'll go with the laughing.  ^_^

Personally, I did both at the same time.

Dragon Of Grief

I did both... stopped, coughed, and started up again ^_^

Elizabeth Rose

Hooray, I'm getting attention!

Dragon Of Grief

Of course you are Liz. You are just that great ^_^