Author Topic: why I hate emo kids  (Read 4969 times)

GIR

why I hate emo kids
« on: December 01, 2007, 08:57:24 pm »
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJTFVM2A27c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJTFVM2A27c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Explicit but if you do watch, watch it all

Grrrrrr she just bought a ticket to STFU Town
I probably wouldn't hate her if she did not make this.

1.she is tired of people hating on emos but actively threatens people during the video making the foolish assumption she is not an emaciated scremo who probably does not do much physical excersise what is this ho to say she would box me(she said people who hate scene kids) down I could rip her whiny jaw off. She can't box me down I probably weigh 100 pounds more than her so that puts me at 110

2.WAH I dress differently and get unusual responses from the media who usually don't have much to report on anyway Boo-Hoo SHUT
UP.

3.you are not Bruce Willis do not curse a million times a second it REAAAALLLYYYY pisses people off and is far from cool when it is done without an art or grace, it makes me angry when I spice up a sentence with a "you stupid monkey-faced Mother******" when some kid throws around the f-bomb like it is a toy.

4.seriously nobody wanted to kill emo kids except the ones like you which is about one person......you.

5.quote WE ARE TIRED AND MAD ANDBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH think about a way to orginize your silly pathetic argument before you take a giant crap on youtube/Myspace/Livejournal It is just 30 mins of Exposition

6.No one beat you up. No one called you a poser. No one disrespected you. you only watched fox news which is pretty much 90% BS anyway We did not do ANYTHING to you stop blaming me it is not my fault or I will tell mum

7.My older brothered died I GOT OVER IT "boo hoo my friends killed them selfs" Its not like emo kids are the only people that see their friends die thats what they made alcohol for.....JK....JK

8.lablism is not an word

9.Stop ruining the internet for productive people like me who can conjure an actual statement using logic.

10. Eat some beef jerky LULZ!!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 04:07:01 pm by GIR »

Patback399

Re: why I hate emo kids
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 09:19:36 pm »
Why such hatred?

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 10:21:45 pm »
lol...
i dont know.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 11:40:10 pm »
Now now... here. Have a lolly. It will make everything all better again B)

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 08:38:49 am »
Emo died in the 90s.

Call them scene.

These scene kids really annoy me. I usually just ignore them. :7/
All Time

Weekly

David

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 09:35:41 am »
I hate scenes.
it's like to some people everyone has to be in a scene.
I was talking with some people who I used to go to school with, and one of 'em would never shut up about he was a "mosher" and how he hates "chavs". One of them asked me if I was a "mosher" too (wtf) and before I could answer no, the other guy answered for me, and said I was an "Indie Kid".

STFU I'M NOT ANYTHING. I'M ME. END.

[/rant]

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 11:14:01 am »
Emo kids need to die.  I went to school with one called Edwin Fluvog.

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 02:57:34 pm »
"The Cancer That Is Killing MySpace-- (no, wait, make that just about every aspect of Western culture, god forbid that there are already scene kids in Japan.")
[HIDEOUT]

SJP2.0

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 01:30:12 pm »
I used to hate emo kids obsessivly. Not as much anymore though they do get on my nerves some times, and the music is still GODAWFUL...but I can tolerate some of the people.

GIR

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 08:39:39 pm »
Emo kids need to die.  I went to school with one called Edwin Fluvog.
hey MSP elaborate.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 08:23:06 pm »
I've posted elaborater

GIR

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 01:31:24 pm »

~NeonFire372~

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 07:48:08 am »
Okay?