Author Topic: Why are Cetian Drugs Illegal?  (Read 5217 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Why are Cetian Drugs Illegal?
« on: January 06, 2008, 03:32:10 pm »
Why are drugs like Marjuiana, Meth, Cocaine illegal?

Thats all I have to ask.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Dragon Of Grief

Re: Why are Cetian Drugs Illegal?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 09:53:01 pm »
Well, it is obvious why drugs like Coke, Meth, and whatnot are illegal. They are detrimental to your health and cause extremely adverse affects to you, and the entire community as a whole. When one person has a drug problem, it affects EVERYONE in a bad way... trust me. I know from experience with family members.

Pot is illegal mainly because well... I dunno why. There is no reason for it to be illegal. Alcohol is much much worse than Pot and it is legal... so I dunno.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:08:41 pm »
Well, it is obvious why drugs like Coke, Meth, and whatnot are illegal. They are detrimental to your health and cause extremely adverse affects to you, and the entire community as a whole. When one person has a drug problem, it affects EVERYONE in a bad way... trust me. I know from experience with family members.

Pot is illegal mainly because well... I dunno why. There is no reason for it to be illegal. Alcohol is much much worse than Pot and it is legal... so I dunno.

Govorments make far too much money from Alcohol and Tobacco to ever make them illegal, where as there's nothing to be made really on pot as fas as I know...still, I hate all drugs (with obvious exceptions to the medical ones!), but I'm totally anti drugs, always have been throughout university, and probably always will be...I tihnk it's just awful.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:36:37 pm »
Well, I am pro-marijuana... I am against the hardcore dangerous drugs though.

Rated-R

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 05:04:07 pm »
The world is very smart today, isn't it?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 07:44:03 pm »
The world is very smart today, isn't it?
No.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 09:57:07 am »
not in the least