Author Topic: Hi i'm amanda and i have a question.  (Read 5294 times)

amacon128

Hi i'm amanda and i have a question.
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:15:09 pm »
i was watching patchy the pirate and i noticed that he deffinetly was the voice of spongebob. i couldnt tell at first but when i listened closely i knew.
i LOVE spongebob squarepants to death, but, is patchy still playing spongebobs voice? cus the show kind of really SUCKS now. On the new episodes, spongebob is protrayed as overly enthusiastic. he never used to be like that. his voice is alot more nasaly and whiney now too. does anybody know if its a differnet guy who plays his voice now, or did patchy just loose touch with spongebobs charachter?

David

Re: Hi i'm amanda and i have a question.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 02:19:00 pm »
Tom Kenny
still the same guy.
echoes. FREAKING ECHOES.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 05:36:37 pm »
yeah its the same guy.
and you are right amanda, he is overly enthusiatic. and he looks kind of........"off" if youy know what i mean

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 09:22:45 pm »
You make baby Jesus cry.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 06:29:54 pm »
You have a good mind about the show, yes, indeed it sucks. Tom kenny still plays him. He recently played Patchy in Friend or Foe?

xxSpOnGeBaBexx

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 08:55:16 am »
i was watching patchy the pirate and i noticed that he deffinetly was the voice of spongebob. i couldnt tell at first but when i listened closely i knew.
i LOVE spongebob squarepants to death, but, is patchy still playing spongebobs voice? cus the show kind of really SUCKS now. On the new episodes, spongebob is protrayed as overly enthusiastic. he never used to be like that. his voice is alot more nasaly and whiney now too. does anybody know if its a differnet guy who plays his voice now, or did patchy just loose touch with spongebobs charachter?
And the cave man of prehestoric spongebob is patrick!!!

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 08:56:40 am »
omg no wai!!1