Author Topic: Looking Back at Your Old Posts...  (Read 21386 times)

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
Re: Looking Back at Your Old Posts...
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 09:53:10 am »
I HATE the way I was back then.
[HIDEOUT]

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 01:00:14 pm »
I haven't really changed...

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 06:11:28 pm »
I've changed alot to say the least. Even in the past year I've changed so much, to tell the truth I can't even stand my old self.
I can't stand my old self either dude especially back when I was like 12 or 13. I've changed so much even in the past two years.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 09:22:20 pm »
I was such a retard when I first joined here, ha. I was 12, maybe 13, and if could meet my then-self I would probably be scared. I was really weird. I could probably be immature and annoying, but I think I had an ok head on my shoulders for the most part. I wasn't completely retarded, obviously, because I probably would have been banned at some point. I made some weird posts though, I remember, about being obsessed with limes and having them attack people. Don't ask...

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 09:02:23 pm »
I was such a retard when I first joined here, ha. I was 12, maybe 13, and if could meet my then-self I would probably be scared. I was really weird. I could probably be immature and annoying, but I think I had an ok head on my shoulders for the most part. I wasn't completely retarded, obviously, because I probably would have been banned at some point. I made some weird posts though, I remember, about being obsessed with limes and having them attack people. Don't ask...

Don't forget the whole swirly thing either Hannah. By the way... WELCOME BACK!!! It's been a while. I suppose I should go post this in a coming back thread if you made one.  -_-
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 07:23:26 am »

You called me an idiot :(
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 06:29:16 pm »
Don't forget the whole swirly thing either Hannah. By the way... WELCOME BACK!!! It's been a while. I suppose I should go post this in a coming back thread if you made one.  -_-

Haha, sorry. Those swirlies were awesome though! I don't even care if I was weird, they looked so cool.

Sorry again. I really do apologize for my old, dumb self. Haha it's funny that you remember that though - do you know what we were talking about?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 08:04:25 pm »
hannah?

:P

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 10:16:36 pm »
:P

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 03:41:05 pm »

Haha, sorry. Those swirlies were awesome though! I don't even care if I was weird, they looked so cool.

Sorry again. I really do apologize for my old, dumb self. Haha it's funny that you remember that though - do you know what we were talking about?

Back when I was even worse, I was posting as a guest (Bobby Fishkin) :O! and breaking the "rules" all the time, then I read the rules and said "I read the rules etc."
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 10:48:21 pm »
Oh, I remember you. In that case I only half-way apologize because I remember that you were annoying :P

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 01:33:48 am »
Hannnah, what's up long time... no chat.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Burnam Wood

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 02:08:24 pm »
I was kind of silly.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 03:07:54 pm »
back then i was awesome... now i'm awesome with facial hair... oh yeah.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 10:43:47 pm »