Author Topic: The New World Order is Here?!  (Read 16475 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The New World Order is Here?!
« on: January 30, 2008, 03:57:11 pm »
Hmmm, friend showed me this video, now im all paranoid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Re: The New World Order is Here?!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 04:20:18 pm »
The website contains a lot of bullshit about 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:28 pm »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 02:58:56 am by Roger »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:26:06 pm »
Yup Yup Yup.

Of course this is going to happen.

Book of Revelation ftw.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 05:08:24 pm »
It doesn't look like bullshit to me.

I actually believe most of what's presented in the video.  I watched the full 2 hour video and I believed all of the stuff it said about religions, the federal reserve, and ESPECIALLY about the 9/11 incident.

It's all a matter of bringing us under control to lead to an eventual world takeover which comes at the consent of the ill-informed public it's being built to control.
These 9/11 conspiracy theories are rediculous... every single one of them has been debunked somewhere on the internet.

Yup Yup Yup.

Of course this is going to happen.

Book of Revelation ftw.
Revelation is my favorite book in the whole bible... and it does make one good point... that near the end of times knowledge will be increased... but also bear in mind that there has to be ONE more anti-Christ supposdly before this world ends.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 07:48:02 am »
9/11 conspiracies are ridiculous. I'm more a fan of the Bush administration somewhat knew something was going to happen, but let it happen (a la Pearl Harbor).

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 07:17:25 pm »
No doubt Bush KNEW something would happened... I think he just got lazy and blew it off. I can't believe though that 9/11 was all a hoax set up by the government. Sorry. Our government is pretty damn corrupt but not stupid.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 10:53:58 am »
So it's just the American Government making us wear or implant the chip? What if we moved out of the country? Would they require it as well?
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Patback399

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 11:48:56 am »
So it's just the American Government making us wear or implant the chip? What if we moved out of the country? Would they require it as well?

There would be no countries. The EU has already taking some of the individuality out of Europe.

Sometimes I look back on some things Karl Marx and Benjamin Franklin and I have to wonder what the hell they had to worry about. The things they said become more relevant as time goes by.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:52:14 am by Patback399 »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 08:42:08 pm »
I'll kill myself before the government implants a chip in me. That is treason of the highest kind. A chip implant? No self respecting American would agree to such an atrocity and invasion of our personal privacy. They might as well mark us all with barcodes. Our government is thirsty for power and control... there is an old quote...

"When the government fears it's people that is liberation... when a people fears it's government that is tyranny."

Our forefathers were all right... American is damning itself into oblivion.

spongehead 32

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 12:44:57 pm »
Chip implants don't seem completely bad, no one could get mugged or have money stolen and identity fraud will no longer exist.

And can someone point out how having bar codes on us stops people from being free?

The government can already disable cash flows and stop banks giving money to people who they suspect is up to no good anyway so what exactly will the chip change?

So the government will know who we are, where we live, where we work and what we do. What will that amount to? Billions and Billions of profile reports. What are they going to do with that? And what possible harm can the powers that be owning this information cause?

For all you know, this could already have happened, there could be tiny cameras in the fridges, microwaves, computers... All our technology, they could know anything and everything about us.

Has it changed anything? If say, yesterday there where cameras like in "The Truman Show" all over the place, would you have had less freedom.

Here is an edit. I just realised that it isn't the fact that people are watching us that is the problem, it is the thought that people are watching us that takes away the freedom. The crows are unable to eat the grain if a scarecrow is put up there. We are unable to feel freedom of choice when there is the thought that all we do is recorded.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:18:03 pm by spongehead 32 »