Author Topic: Episode Music - Cool song on Spongebob's first day at Krusty Krab  (Read 4127 times)

j_ozolins

I need to hear this song again! Anybody familiar with it?

I think the episode is the one where Mr. Krabs sends Spongebob out to find a hydro-dynamic spatula (with port and starboard attachments) meanwhile, five bus loads of hungry anchovies arrive and take over the place.

Spongebob finds the spatula, returns to the Krusty Krab, and cooks massive amounts of Krabby Patties while this hyper-happy music is playing.

Any clues at all would be helpful, like the episode title, or if the song is available anywhere, or on YouTube...

thanks!
Jim

j_ozolins

Re: Episode Music - Cool song on Spongebob's first day at Krusty Krab
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:54:39 am »
Okay, I'll answer my own question, and make a note to Google stuff before hitting the forum with it!

As I found out, the song is "Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight" Originally by Tiny Tim.
I am off to find the sound in a downloadable format. My kids are going to freak out!

Jim

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:48:15 am »
Glad I could....help?

XD

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 03:47:33 pm »
I actually had this song downloaded off Limewire once. You should check Limewire, however I really don't completely recommend the program, it could mess up your computer.