Author Topic: New Episodes in April plus more  (Read 17477 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Episodes in April plus more
« on: February 27, 2008, 05:37:53 pm »
First off, let me say that there has been some questions about if there are going to be new episodes next week. One of the members over at cabletvtalk.com mentioned about seeing a commercial that said "Gimme 5" new episodes of Spongebob. But there is no official word yet if these episodes will premiere next week or not. =\

Now then, according, to eCentral, 5 new episdoes of SpongeBob will be premiering in April. That's one episode everyday Monday - Friday.

Perennial favourite SpongeBob SquarePants is also back with all-new episodes every Friday at 5.30pm, including a one-hour Where’s Gary? special on April 18. Join Bikini Bottom’s resident star and the rest of the crew on more wacky adventures.

Band8PGeek

Re: New Episodes in April plus more
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:19:47 pm »
Perennial favourite SpongeBob SquarePants is also back with all-new episodes every Friday at 5.30pm, including a one-hour Where's Gary? special on April 18. Join Bikini Bottom's resident star and the rest of the crew on more wacky adventures.
"Where's Gary" has already aired, tho'. To make it a one-hour special, they'd have to air it twice, back to back.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Re: New Episodes in April plus more
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 04:37:48 pm »
Maybe they meant Pest of the West... It supposedly comes out in April, doesn't it?

xoxspongeyxox

New Episodes in April plus more
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 11:37:55 am »
Hiya!!

My name is xoxspongeyxox!!!
and if it is alright....I would like to be your friend!!

Tell you about Me:

I am a girl!!
For my pets I have a pony...dog...3 cats...fish x2...a dad...and a little sister!!
I live with my mum, dad, and little sister!!
My dad isnt my real dad...He addoptd me...because my real dad ran away when i was in my mums tummy!!
BOO HOO!!
my little sister is 7 and is called Lucy!!
My dad is called Dan!!
My mum is called Sam!!
My cat is called Kipper...out of Kipper...Pilchard..a..n..d...Scampie!!
My cat is black and white and is a girl cat!!
Scampie is my sisters and is a boy cat that is just black!!
Pilchard is my mums cat who is black and white, as well, and is a girl cat, as well!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 07:39:23 pm by ssj4gogita4 »