Author Topic: my aunt  (Read 7745 times)

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

my aunt
« on: March 07, 2008, 07:00:28 pm »
my aunt hates spongebob. she says that is because, he is obnoxious, rude, mean, and vulgar. Plus, she says he is stupid and annoying. I HATE MY AUNT!!!!!!! i dont think she has even watched the show, and she wont let my cousins watch the show becuase of her opinion. but, sadly i have to admit that she isn't all wrong. Tom kenny is losing the magic that is spongebob. he and patrick act like they are stupid kids who don't know anything, and squidward is more stuck up and nasty. Mr. krabs acts neruotic now. the only characters who haven't changed are plankton and sandy. and spongebob's looks are slipping. are you people noticing his cheek keeps getting bigger and bigger and is like making him look really really odd? ( i still like him tho) anyway, someone tell me im not just being paranoid.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Re: my aunt
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 11:00:26 am »
To be honest I think Plankton and Sandy are starting to change too.... It seems like Plankton doesn't get any episodes to himself anymore, and he sort of just gets squeezed into episodes- Making them feel much too over-crowded.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 05:43:36 pm »
Your aunt is like a lot of people. She hates Spongebob because its been overshown.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 05:36:08 am »
that could be it.............but seriously, has anyone else noticed the cheek thing on spongebob?

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 04:40:43 pm »
Haven't really noticed that, ill look out for it in some episodes.they used to draw the red cheek with have of an oval cut off in the center of the bottom. Now, consistently, they use the half round version with one side cut off, so, I don't know if that's it.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 08:09:59 pm »
it drives me insane............maybe there is a recent picture, ill check

EVan

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 05:14:04 pm »
I know what you mean. It makes him look so immature and babyish I can't stand the new cheek.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 04:00:38 pm »
o thank god someone understands!  ^_^

sponcrazey

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 08:51:10 am »
my aunt (21) is cool with it  :mellow:

sponcrazey

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 08:52:32 am »
my aunt hates spongebob. she says that is because, he is obnoxious, rude, mean, and vulgar. Plus, she says he is stupid and annoying. I HATE MY AUNT!!!!!!! i dont think she has even watched the show, and she wont let my cousins watch the show becuase of her opinion. but, sadly i have to admit that she isn't all wrong. Tom kenny is losing the magic that is spongebob. he and patrick act like they are stupid kids who don't know anything, and squidward is more stuck up and nasty. Mr. krabs acts neruotic now. the only characters who haven't changed are plankton and sandy. and spongebob's looks are slipping. are you people noticing his cheek keeps getting bigger and bigger and is like making him look really really odd? ( i still like him tho) anyway, someone tell me im not just being paranoid.
he is NOT mean

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 08:57:50 am »
exactly. i hate her SO much

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 09:26:12 am »
Oh noes someone doesn't like a show that I am unnaturally obsessed with!! END OF THE WORLD!