Author Topic: the stupid cheek  (Read 4128 times)

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

the stupid cheek
« on: March 15, 2008, 06:10:11 am »
on my signature is a link. If you clik on it, you should see a pic of spongebob on the top of the screen. Next to it it should say see full size image. clik that and look carefully at the picture. see spongebob's cheek, how it is like almost bigger than his face? thatsd what im talkin about, but in newer episodes its worse

ernest310

Re: the stupid cheek
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:50:57 pm »
It's tough to count that, since in that picture he has an expression you don't usually see in the episodes.  They're likely making his cheeks look larger for a certain facial expression-type effect.

This is hardly to deny that Spongebob is animated slightly differently than from earlier seasons.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 06:09:59 pm »
It's tough to count that, since in that picture he has an expression you don't usually see in the episodes.  They're likely making his cheeks look larger for a certain facial expression-type effect.

i know, i know. it was hard to find a recent picture, this was the best I could manage.  But the cheek, its driving me craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 10:33:36 am »
I think its soley for the expression he's showing. I agree, they do use it a lot in newer eps. But its nothing to go crazy over.