Author Topic: so....kca's  (Read 5601 times)

Sponge-Bart

so....kca's
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:45:04 am »
Here are the nominees:
Movies
Favorite Movie• Alvin and the Chipmunks• Are We Done Yet?• Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End• Transformers
Favorite Movie Actor• Ice Cube (Are We Done Yet?)• Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (The Game Plan)• Eddie Murphy (Norbit)
Favorite Animated Movie• Bee Movie• Ratatouille• Shrek the Third• The Simpsons Movie
Favorite Movie Actress• Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)• Drew Barrymore (Music and Lyrics)• Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman 3)• Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End) Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie• Cameron Diaz (Princess Fiona, Shrek the Third)• Mike Myers (Shrek, Shrek the Third)• Eddie Murphy (Donkey, Shrek the Third)• Jerry Seinfeld, (Barry Bee Benson, Bee Movie) Music
Favorite Song• "Beautiful Girls" (Sean Kingston)• "Big Girls Don't Cry" (Fergie)• "Don't Matter" (Akon)• "Girlfriend" (Avril Lavigne)
Favorite Male Singer• Bow Wow• Chris Brown• Soulja Boy• Justin Timberlake
Favorite Music Group• Boys Like Girls• Fall Out Boy• Jonas Brothers• Linkin Park Favorite Female Singer• Beyonce• Fergie• Miley Cyrus• Alicia Keys Television
Favorite TV Show• Drake & Josh• Hannah Montana• iCarly• The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
Favorite Reality Show• America's Next Top Model• American Idol• Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?• Deal or No Deal Favorite TV Actress• Miley Cyrus (Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana, Hannah Montana)• Raven-Symoné (Raven Baxter, That's So Raven)• Emma Roberts (Addie Singer, Unfabulous)• Jamie Lynn Spears (Zoey Brooks, Zoey 101)
Favorite Television Actor• Drake Bell (Drake Parker, Drake & Josh)• Josh Peck (Josh Nichols, Drake & Josh)• Cole Sprouse (Cody Martin, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody)• Dylan Sprouse (Zack Martin, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody)
Favorite Cartoon• Avatar: The Last Airbender• Ed, Edd n Eddy• The Simpsons• SpongeBob SquarePants
Sports
Favorite Male Athlete• Tony Hawk• Shaquille O'Neal• Alex Rodriguez• Tiger Woods Favorite Female Athlete• Cheryl Ford• Danica Patrick• Serena Williams• Venus Williams
Favorite Video Game• Dance Dance Revolution• Guitar Hero• High School Musical: Sing It!• Madden NFL 08 Favorite Book• Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight• Diary of a Wimpy Kid• Harry Potter series• How to Eat Fried Worms

There you go. Because Soulja Boy is even nominated, I shouldn't watch, but heck, i probably will. SpongeBob will probably win again as usual.

Sponge-Bart

Re: so....kca's
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 06:42:30 pm »
Oh my god. SpongeBob lost to Avatar. Wow, I did not see that coming. Anyway, Jack Black did a pretty good job hosting this year. I loved the opening, his song was pretty good too. The show went through pretty well. Best part from this and the past few years was Harrison Ford's sliming. That was great. Orlando Bloom was a pretty predictable choice for mystery sliming. Naked Bros were alright in their "performance", Nat Wolff had great stage presence. Miley Cyrus thanked Jesus, I thought that was pretty cool (hey, I'm a Christian). Her performance sounded like she ran outta steam in the first chorus. Was it just me, or when the favorite TV show was announced did that guy say "Why the hell did you bring the umbrella?" Also, I liked the callback to 2003 is Jack's song (he said he was the best host since 03, a reference that he's hosted twice, and that Rosie O Donnell (who hosted a number of times) last hosted in 03. Tom Kenny did a good job announcing as usual, and I thought the show went through well.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 11:45:41 am »
SPONGEBOB LOST TO AVATAR BECAUSE NICK SUCKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 04:23:50 pm »
Buffy Season Eight got nominated for a KID's Choice Award? Seriously? Haha.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 11:25:13 pm »
Buffy Season Eight got nominated for a KID's Choice Award? Seriously? Haha.
Wow... who comes up with the nominations for this?  Corporate sponsors?
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 11:23:03 am »
after the 2nd or 3rd one, probably yea :P

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 02:17:11 pm »
Its like a biiiig commercial

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 02:53:19 pm »
Rosie should host again.

Now, I'D watch that lol

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 03:26:07 pm »
Rosie should host again.

Now, I'D watch that lol
Pffft.
They have too many d00ds do it as is, and now you want Rosie.  :huh:
They should get a woman.

Also, the lack of Super Smash Bothers Brawl on the nomination disturbs me.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:28:28 pm by Daniel »