Author Topic: The Ctrl + V Game  (Read 362556 times)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Re: The Ctrl + V Game
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2009, 06:04:50 am »
In my clipboard buffer at this very moment:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, what did you expect I'd be listening to?
If you guessed Metallica "Master of Puppets" then  O FUDGE!!! Be a "disposable hero" and take some bullets intended for somebody you do not even know.
Metallica "Ride the Lightning".

Later on, I *may* listen to Kraftwerk "Computer World" and Aldo Nova "Aldo Nova".

Last night, I listened to several tunes from Sega coin-op arcade video games from the late-1980s: Afterburner Deluxe (aka. Afterburner II), Outrun, Hang-On, Space Harrier, and Super Hang-On.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is in my clipboard buffer because I post to the "What are you listening to?" threads on several other BBSs.

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2009, 05:30:35 am »
In my clipboard buffer now:

Code: [Select]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=Red][b]Kingbright # MTBL 5mm Blue LED; circa. 2003[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/eighteen/mtbl5mm.gif[/img]

{[i]computer alarm/beeping noises[/i]} {[i]female computer voice[/i]} 0000 hours. Warning!!! Regeneration cycle incomplete!!! ;)

This translates to:

Kingbright # MTBL 5mm Blue LED; circa. 2003

{computer alarm/beeping noises} {female computer voice} 0000 hours. Warning!!! Regeneration cycle incomplete!!! ;)

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2009, 12:53:37 pm »
Giygas' #1 Fan says:     
 Bless you, Fraulein.
[HIDEOUT]

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2009, 06:32:44 am »
In my clipboard buffer this morning is this:

[SIZE=6][COLOR=Red][b]BivarOpto 5mm LED, # LED5-UV-400-30; circa. 2002[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/eighteen/bivar5mm.gif[/img]

{[i]computer alarm/beeping noises[/i]} {[i]female computer voice[/i]} 0000 hours. Warning!!! Regeneration cycle incomplete!!! ;)

Which translate to this:

BivarOpto 5mm LED, # LED5-UV-400-30; circa. 2002

{computer alarm/beeping noises} {female computer voice} 0000 hours. Warning!!! Regeneration cycle incomplete!!! ;)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2009, 08:18:33 am »
In my clipboard buffer this morning:

[b]01-25-09[/b]
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have seven updates planned for my website
today. One is a new evaluation of the ikan iLED 100 Light Kit (a video light), the rest are of performing
spectroscopy of LEDs in their feral state and of the light from the ikan unit (four updates of my spectra pages
for that product alone).

The spectra and beam cross-sectional analysis were published on my website and posted on two other BBSs.

[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/eighteen/ikan1-1.jpg[/img]
This is what the ikan iLED 100 looks like.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates - none as of this posting anyway.

Which translates to this:

01-25-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have seven updates planned for my website today. One is a new evaluation of the ikan iLED 100 Light Kit (a video light), the rest are of performing spectroscopy of LEDs in their feral state and of the light from the ikan unit (four updates of my spectra pages for that product alone).

The spectra and beam cross-sectional analysis were published on my website and posted on two other BBSs.

This is what the ikan iLED 100 looks like.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates - none as of this posting anyway.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2009, 05:08:28 am »
In my clipboard buffer this morning is this:

01-26-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have only two updates planned for my website today. One is spectroscopy of an unknown-type CFL bulb in my ceiling light, and the other is spectroscopy of an unknown-type (but reasonably modern) diffused blue LED.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar term for male inseminator; rhymes with "stick"; five letters, starts with "p" and ends with "k"} stuck in one of those wall-mounted porcelain uranators and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the uranator off the wall with a large ball peen hammer without douching themselves with icy cold water from the uranator's water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar term for male inseminator; rhymes with "stick"; five letters, starts with "p" and ends with "k"} in the process of "walltoliet removal". ;) :o ;)

The spectra were published on my website and posted on two other BBSs.

I have no outside trips planned for today.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:00 am »
In my clipboard buffer today is the following:

01-27-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have four updates planned for my website today. One is spectroscopy of a 920nm NIR (near-infrared) LED, another is a minor update to the same LED's actual entry on my website, and the last two are spectra of red LEDs (a loose 10mm red LED and the red "scanning" LEDs in a scanning D-Tector (from the TV program "Digimon").

This what the scanning D-Tector looks like.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2009, 06:23:06 am »
In my clipboard buffer (the CTRL-V buffer) this morning is the following:

01-28-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have five updates planned for my website today. One is spectroscopy of the high-powered white LED in the SureFire KL4 LED bezel, the second is an update to the same product's web page, the third is spectroscopy of a blue LED that looks like a staple (made by Cree), and the last two are spectra of red LEDs (a 5mm red LED and a blinking red LED.

This is what the SureFire KL4 looks like.

And this is what the Cree blue LED that resembles a staple looks like.
It is compared in size with a 5mm (T1 3/4) LED near the top of this photograph.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2009, 06:34:00 am »
In my clipboard (CTRL-V) buffer this morning, is this:

If you guessed Pink Floyd “The Wall” then O BARNACLES!!!! Go recruit about one hundred claw hammers with red handles, take some LSD (aka. the street drug "acid"), and watch them all march in unison to a very light grey brick wall, fully intent on ripping its bunghole off...er...uh...TEARING IT DOWN!!!
Worm Quartet "Sumophobia - Alpha 2 Ex Championship Turbo Edition"

I wanted to listen to the songs "Coffee", "I Don't Give a **** About Your Website", "Let's Break some Furniture", "Hair on the Soap", "Vampire Penguins", "Carbonated Hamsters", "Spatula", and "Tree Bucket".

Later on this morning, I may also listen to Dokken “Tooth and Nail” and Kraftwerk "The Mix".

This is in my clipboard buffer because I post to the "What are you listening to?" threads on five other BBSs.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2009, 06:31:17 am »

01-30-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have six updates planned for my website today. The first five are performing spectroscopy of LEDs in their feral state, and the sixth is adding a couple of photographs to my iLED 100 video light's evaluation.

Here is a photograph of a closet using the iLED 100 video light as the sole source of illumination.

And here is a photograph of one of the LEDs I analysed - it's the one in the metal can.
It was made in what was then known as the Soviet Union in 1988, and emits a yellowish-green light.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2009, 06:27:01 am »

If you guessed Worm Quartet “Sumophobia - Alpha 2 Ex Championship Turbo Edition” then O FUDGE!!!
Go and accidentally use too much nasal detergent and end up mindlessly doing the following things:

Carbonating your pet hamster.
Setting fire to the playpen.
Biting William Shatner.
Smashing that {toliet word removed} couch and seeing if it steals your change again.
Leaving a hair on the soap.
Uranating* on a chair.
Uploading a 10 gigabyte .JPG reading "Under Construction" to your website.
Adding eleven spoons of creamer to your cup of coffee.
Hacking the H-E-Double-Bendy-Straws out of a chair just for the H-E-Double-Bendy-Straws of it.
Lovingly cleaning a spatula with a washrag.

Kraftwerk "Computer World"

*uranating = covering with or infusing with a uranium compound

This is in my clipboard buffer because I post to the "What are you listening to?" threads on at least five other BBSs.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2009, 06:28:43 am »

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][b]Fluorescence of the white part of the eyes of a
 [url=http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Squidward_J_Tentacles]Squidward[/url] Tentpoles...er...Tennis Balls...
o wait...Tortellini...no that's not it either...[url=http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Squidward_J_Tentacles]
Squidward [i]TENTACLES[/i][/url]  [img]http://safeco2.home.att.net/wink.gif[/img] plush when irradiated
 with a [url=http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/fifteen/pm6uv.htm]Pelican M6 6W NUV Modification[/url].[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/fourteen/squid1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/eighteen/sqidward.gif[/img]

This translates into:

Fluorescence of the white part of the eyes of a Squidward Tentpoles...er...Tennis Balls...
o wait...Tortellini...no that's not it either...Squidward TENTACLES  plush when irradiated
 with a Pelican M6 6W NUV Modification.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2009, 05:46:45 am »
In my CTRL-V buffer this morning, is this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02-02-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have five updates planned for my website today. Four of them are performing spectroscopy of LEDs in their feral state; the fifth is of a video clip of the LED Messaging Clock that I received as a Christmas gift in 2006 - the display is intermittently unstable now (it "jiggles" a bit).

Here is a photograph of the LED Messaging Clock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2009, 04:40:15 pm »
Harlequin-type ichtyosis.

Word to the wise: DON'T look this up.
Trust me on this. x_x
[HIDEOUT]

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2009, 05:57:50 am »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][b]Fluorescence of the white part of the eyes of a
 [url=http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Patrick_Star]Patrick Star[/url] plush
 when irradiated with [url=http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/sixteen/blu-ray4.htm]The Laser Box V2.1 (TLBV2.1) (Blu-ray Violet Laser)[/url].
[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/fourteen/patrick1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/eighteen/patrick.gif[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This translates into:

Fluorescence of the white part of the eyes of a Patrick Star plush when irradiated with The Laser Box V2.1 (TLBV2.1) (Blu-ray Violet Laser).