Author Topic: The Ctrl + V Game  (Read 362182 times)

Band8PGeek

Re: The Ctrl + V Game
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 05:34:04 am »
*rolls dice*
Come on baby, saving grace, saving grace!
Stephen needs a new pair of shoes!~

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 04:44:12 am »
Eye... warship... satin

Band8PGeek

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 05:49:00 am »
jv8g3VA5bql9pxQ6LdT12OXcC

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 05:13:41 pm »
I've been talking to Vicente Fox, the new president of Mexico ... to have gas and oil sent to U.S. so we'll not depend on foreign oil...
    --George W. Bush

Boston, MA
10/03/2000
in the first 2000 Presidential debate

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 07:39:40 pm »
Cheese is an ancient food whose origins predate recorded history. There is no conclusive evidence indicating where cheesemaking originated, either in Europe, Central Asia or the Middle East, but the practice had spread within Europe prior to Roman times and, according to Pliny the Elder, had become a sophisticated enterprise by the time the Roman Empire came into being.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

cariz14

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 09:18:43 am »
One day,____ was feeling very ____, so ____ decided to ride their ____ to ____. Once they arrived, ____ noticed that ____, their arch-nemesis, was ____________. Frustrated, ____ knew that there was only one thing to do:____________! So ____ grabbed a ____ and used it to ___________. After that, ____ noticed that there was a giant ____ flying at them. So ____hid in a ____. After obtaining ____ powers from ____________, ____ used them to defeat their arch-nemesis, ____! ____ thought that the evil one was gone for good, but then ____ attacked ____ with a ____ and ____ was immediately rushed to the ____. ____ woke up and saw that ____ was standing right next to them and then ___________________________.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
harhar..

Boating School

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 03:55:17 am »
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 07:51:29 am »
The last thing in my "copy" buffer was:

I copied it a few minutes ago to add to the title of a television program where adding "™" was appropriate.

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

explodingwumpa

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 09:15:43 am »
RegularGuy
Spongebob

I was doing an example for the ban the person above you thread I started.

Offline Miss_Pinky

• Kelp
    • View Profile

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 06:45:48 am »
normandyswimr10

I was trying to find whose AIM name that was, but I couldn't.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 09:06:12 am »
carbuerator
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Miss_Pinky

• Kelp
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 02:16:56 pm »

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2008, 08:08:58 am »
This is what was in my "copy" clipboard this morning (minus the string of "=" signs)

==============================================================================
Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar term for male inseminator; rhymes with "rock"; starts with "c"} stuck in one of those wall-mounted porcelain urinators and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the uranator off the wall with a large ball peen hammer without douching themselves with icy cold water from the urinator's water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar term for male inseminator; rhymes with "rock"; starts with "c"} in the process of "walltoliet removal". ;) :o ;)
==============================================================================

This is for Tuesday morning's update that I post daily on another BBS in the "Daily Check-In...Keep on Top" thread.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 06:12:46 pm by telephony »

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.