Author Topic: HELP  (Read 5300 times)

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

HELP
« on: April 16, 2008, 07:47:37 am »
I just recently found out that I have missed an episode of spongebob and being the huge fan i am, i was devestated. The episode is calleed "goo goo gas" and it is when plankton invents a gas theat turns adults into babies. Does anyone know if you can get this on a dvd and if so which one??? Please help me!
THX!

ernest310

Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 12:20:34 pm »
I can definitely say it's not on DVD yet (I don't have cable at home, so all my SB watching is done on DVD's, including the recent DVD that was released yesterday, which, yes, of course, I got on the first day it was available, just like all the other DVD's from the recent seasons, because I'm such a big SB fan, and all that.)

Let this all be a lesson for those who over-use commas.  :mellow:

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 07:11:43 pm »
Help was such a great beatles song.

...Yeah, i dont buy single disc releases anymore

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 07:25:09 am »
They haven't shown it yet on TV and it hasn't arrived on DVD yet. You'll either have to wait until it airs or arrives on Season 5: Volume 2 DVD. But, seeing as how there is a rumor that there will be new episodes in May, you may not have to wait that long. :)

ernest310

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 07:39:29 pm »
It's odd how they're airing season 6 episodes before season 5 episodes............I wonder why?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 09:15:31 pm »
They did that with season 4 and 5. They aired "Best Frenemies/Born To Be Wild" and "Squid Wood" after season 5 started.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 04:39:18 pm »
They haven't shown it yet on TV and it hasn't arrived on DVD yet. You'll either have to wait until it airs or arrives on Season 5: Volume 2 DVD. But, seeing as how there is a rumor that there will be new episodes in May, you may not have to wait that long. :)

i heard somewhere that it aired on March 28 or somthing like that but i dont know if thats true or not.