Author Topic: In All Seriousness...  (Read 5783 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
In All Seriousness...
« on: April 28, 2008, 06:43:28 am »
If you were to take oatmeal on the road and make it portable, what would the container look like? Requirements: it has to fit in most cupholders (ie the small ones)

Whoever comes up with a darn good idea for it will get 20% of the profit if a company i know takes the idea.

Elizabeth Rose

Re: In All Seriousness...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 08:48:21 pm »
Well, if I were making portable oatmeal, I would put it in a container similar to the portable Campbell's soup.  The only thing is you need like, a wide straw like what's in the silly bowls with a straw for kids, or an option where you can take the lid off and eat it with a spoon (if you aren't the one driving).

ilovespongebob

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 05:01:18 am »
not wanting to be a weird person or anything ( people,don't answer that) but WHY are we talking about this....

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 09:45:32 am »
cause i want to :)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:18:43 pm »
I would design it similar to cup noodles

You pour boiling water into the cup and close it up for 3 min until its nice and soft or you place it in the microwave for 3 min

I would design the cup that is well insulated but shrink it to fit a standard automobile cupholder it would be shaped like a soda can but instead have a rotatable top one end is closed other end is spoon other end is drink from cup,

The oat meal would have to be slightly less thick than standard oatmeal and it should come in a multitude of flavors :).

And all container parts would be recyclable. :D!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 07:38:14 pm »
and make sure the lid is screw on.

the last thing you want is to have scalding oatmeal on your lap going 90 down the highway.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 10:38:29 am »
and make sure the lid is screw on.

the last thing you want is to have scalding oatmeal on your lap going 90 down the highway.

Then have the person sue the manufacturer. :P
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 07:26:40 pm »
Just a thought, but what if you wanted to have scalding oatmeal on your lap while going 90 down the highway? Not that I do, but it's a thought.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 07:48:17 pm »
Hmmmm, that'd burn...really bad....

And I dunno of anyone who has a scalding hot oatmeal on lap fetish....