Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 26800 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Drugs
« on: April 29, 2008, 06:55:07 pm »
What's your view on drugs?

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Elizabeth Rose

Re: Drugs
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:20:22 pm »
They screw up lives. The eff up the chemical balance in your brain and many people are permanently damaged. Not only do they hurt you, they hurt everyone in your family.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 02:17:35 pm »
they cost money

how in the hell can you afford them lol

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 06:02:44 pm »
I believe that Marijuana should be legalized,it's not any worse for you then alcohol or cigarettes. And unlike cigarettes it has been proven to help people, with various medical problems. And it's not that expensive of a habit really, it's about on par with having 3-4 beers a night.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 06:54:13 pm »
Marijuana, which should be legalized and taxed and all that jazz, makes you a lazy worthless bum when done in excess.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 07:29:56 pm »
Marijuana, which should be legalized and taxed and all that jazz, makes you a lazy worthless bum when done in excess.

Same can be said for beer, wine, any sort of alcohol really, food, books, computers, tv, etc. You can say the same for anything done in excess.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 08:39:02 am »
That statement is exactly how I feel. :P

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 11:00:40 am »

Same can be said for beer, wine, any sort of alcohol really, food, books, computers, tv, etc. You can say the same for anything done in excess.
Just about anything can mess up your life when done in excess.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 10:21:37 pm »

NOT to the same extent that marijuana will do. I've seen my brother on alcohol, and I've seen him on drugs, and the drugs were a lot worse. He can't even keep a job anymore. He just sits and smokes the damn pot and trips on acid, floating from job to job. It's disgusting.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 09:37:09 pm »

NOT to the same extent that marijuana will do. I've seen my brother on alcohol, and I've seen him on drugs, and the drugs were a lot worse. He can't even keep a job anymore. He just sits and smokes the damn pot and trips on acid, floating from job to job. It's disgusting.
A lot of the people I know who do exclusively weed like myself, are able to live productive lives, as a matter of fact, when I take a period of not smoking my grades go down.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 09:21:08 am »
Blah, blah, bull. I've yet to see someone improve because of weed.  Usually, they just think they're smarter and more productive. But whatever, I am sick of arguing with potheads, both online and off. I get on the Internet to get away from life bs, not add to it.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 09:14:01 pm »
secret straight A kid who everyone thought was a joker started doing weed his senior year to try it out

started doing stupid stuff like looking for a pencil for twenty minutes when its in his hand

grades went from AAAAB to ACCCD (A was band, the only class you can get away being high in)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 03:29:38 pm »
secret straight A kid who everyone thought was a joker started doing weed his senior year to try it out

started doing stupid stuff like looking for a pencil for twenty minutes when its in his hand

grades went from AAAAB to ACCCD (A was band, the only class you can get away being high in)
That's why you don't go to class high. I admit I've gone to school high, but only a handful of times. But I wasn't that high, and I was able to hide it, seeing as my 1st bell teacher doesn't teach at all anymore.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 10:47:44 am »
They should change the laws about them...

People who posses the drugs shouldn't be taken to jail, prisons and jails are overflowing with druggies who are next to harmless,  instead they should be given the option to get help, or not get help then have their drugs confiscated and be fined for possessing them. I mean were spending billions of dollars just to pound down drug crimes...We should be preventing more serious crimes like, MURDERER!
its the dealers who should be arrested....
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 02:57:10 pm »
They should change the laws about them...

People who posses the drugs shouldn't be taken to jail, prisons and jails are overflowing with druggies who are next to harmless,  instead they should be given the option to get help, or not get help then have their drugs confiscated and be fined for possessing them. I mean were spending billions of dollars just to pound down drug crimes...We should be preventing more serious crimes like, MURDERER!
its the dealers who should be arrested....
I have to wonder why the police care so much. Drug users are a major cause of jail overcrowding. And I personally don't see how someone who has an once of Mary Jane on them is harmfull. Most potheads including myself are harmless to society. We don't go out hitting our wives, we don't rape women, we don't get in car crashes. Alcohol is more harmful then weed. When's the last time you heard of someone dying from weed?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 04:21:01 pm by Rocko »