Author Topic: As 12th Grade/Senior Year approaches for me.  (Read 10210 times)

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
As 12th Grade/Senior Year approaches for me.
« on: May 29, 2008, 06:15:50 pm »
Wow, it's almost here and to think I joined this forum a few weeks after I finished 6th Grade. Before you know it, I will be in college and be driving everywhere. I've changed so much since the first day I joined this forum, it's crazy. Anyone else feel the same way as me?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Re: As 12th Grade/Senior Year approaches for me.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:19:02 pm »
Lol, yeah. I was just finishing 6th grade when I joined, now I'm getting to the end of my junior year of high school!

Scary isn't it!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 06:20:34 pm »
Yeah, it is crazy. My grades have gotten a lot better since I joined the forum too, going from a D/C average to a A/B average.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 06:21:57 pm »
Meh, not the same here they've been all jumpy and such.

But they are better than 7th grade year grades were.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 07:21:10 pm »
I know what you mean. I was an immature 15 year old when I joined and now I'm nearing the end of college. I definitely grew up a lot during my first year or 2 here. Sadly I don't really have time to visit here as often as I used to in high school. Right now I'm just taking a break from what has been and is going to continue being a long night.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Alain2k5

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 07:24:48 pm »
Yeah.. I was in middle school too when I joined this forum.. and boy was I immature like a lot of us, but I think worse ...heh.. let the admins tell the story lol.. I used to be active here all the time, now I drop in one in a while. I can't wait to start my senior year, gonna be exciting!

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 07:26:01 pm »
I know what you mean. I was an immature 15 year old when I joined and now I'm nearing the end of college. I definitely grew up a lot during my first year or 2 here. Sadly I don't really have time to visit here as often as I used to in high school. Right now I'm just taking a break from what has been and is going to continue being a long night.
You reveal your age for once? This makes you 19 now.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 10:20:47 pm »
Are you seriously about to graduate? Gosh, I feel.... behind.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 04:00:10 pm »
I joined here in 5th grade. I'm almost in 10th grade. The main thing that changed is that I just got better at communicating and understanding how things are done at places. However, I'm still not good at either of those. Just better at it.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 06:40:29 pm »
I was very sneaky today and made a mini montage of my campus today lol on the last normal day of my junior year.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 08:11:50 pm »
Holy crap I'm old

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 08:59:26 pm »
word im 21 what is this nonsense lmao

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 09:18:12 pm »

No, actually it makes me 20. Yeah, now all that's left to reveal is my picture...

It's not like I'm graduating next month or anything. I am nearing graduation though. And don't feel behind, my school is an accelerated program so I get out in 2-3 years instead of 4.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 04:02:52 pm by VulturEMaN »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 09:40:54 pm »
Wow. I'm in a 4 year program that is going to take 6 years. It's all thanks to theatre and all those latin and math classes I chose to take.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2008, 11:06:49 am »

No, actually it makes me 20. Yeah, now all that's left to reveal is my picture...

It's not like I'm graduating next month or anything. I am nearing graduation though. And don't feel behind, my school is an accelerated program so I get out in 2-3 years instead of 4.
Are you forgetting who's already seen your picture?
Wow. I'm in a 4 year program that is going to take 6 years. It's all thanks to theatre and all those latin and math classes I chose to take.
I'm probably gonna go slower in college to avoid being buried in school work all at once because the last 5 months (January - Now.), I had to make up 4 credits of classes that I screwed up and got D's in my freshmen year (I was a junior this year.) to get into honor societies and scholarships for college. This means I had to take 10 classes this year instead of the regular 6. I had to take the classes after school and on the internet.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 11:08:40 am by RandomDude17 »