Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 14631 times)

Burnam Wood

Re: Hi!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 08:35:17 am »
Does anyone remember me here?

Yes.

It's literally been two years since I've posted...and that was just to do the same thing I'm doing now. It's been more like 3 years I think since I've actually posted. Weird.

That certainly is weird. It's been about the same in my case, though I pop up frequently, except nobody knew it was me because of the hush-hush name change deal thing.

Anyway, I was just bored tonight and decided to see how everyone was doing. How have the forums been going since I've left? Good, I'm assuming, since they're still here two years later...

It seems like they're doing really well, which is a good thing.

Actually, the reason I got on here was because I thought of Jack today.

Weirdo.

Does he still post here?

Kinda-sorta.

The reason I was thinking of him is because he always wanted me to watch the movie Almost Famous, because he told me that I'd love it, and I finally watched it the other day. It was good, too.

It IS a good movie. One of my favorites. And... ironically enough, I watched it last week...

So it made me want to say hi to him, but then I realized I had no way of contacting him...haha.

Yeah, how'd that happen?

Are any of the "originals" even still here? I'm assuming some still are, but I'd be amazed if a lot were.
So, for you guys that do know me, what are you all up to these days? I probably still remember most, if not all, of you.

Looks like quite a few people have stuck around, which is very, very cool.

As for me, I just graduated high school...I'll be going to the University of Oklahoma this fall...that's about it, haha. I've just been working and studying mainly, which is pretty much why I stopped posting in the first place, and also I have a boyfriend and friends to keep up with. So with that, don't expect me to get on regularly. If I'm ever on, it'll probably just be random posting. But still, it's good to see this place is still alive!

Almost the same in every regard. I bolded the places where we differentiate.

It's really good to see you back, and it's strange we decided to start posting around the same time again. We need to keep in touch this time, darmng it.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 12:14:17 pm »
Hah, I'm pretty sure the reason why we lost touch is because we only kept in touch two places, and I (or both of us) stopped using those places for communication...
Anyway I stopped posting here and I don't think I've even logged into AIM in a year now so that's probably why. But now that I'm here it's cool! I do have a Facebook and you can add me on that if you want. I still have a Myspace but I checked it a couple weeks ago and noticed you don't get on it anymore. So yeah! Hit me up sometyme, dawg!

Burnam Wood

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 01:33:30 pm »
I will certainly do just that such thing.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 03:35:24 pm »
Hannah! It's been years. So this sounds weird, but around six months ago I was up in a mall in Oklahoma City, and I swear I saw you or someone who looked just like you. I was gonna say hi, but I didn't want to get maced if I was wrong. Hell, I didn't want to get maced either way, but you get my point.

On a side note: I was driving down a country road by my friend's house, and I thought I saw a pig rolling around in the mud. Turns up it was MSP. It was crazy!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 03:48:05 pm »
Well it's probably good that you didn't say hi to that person because I live in Tulsa!

Chrono

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 03:20:34 pm »
Wow. Welcome back. I definitely remember you...
It's crazy seeing so many original people in this thread too :s

SpongebobGirl01

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 08:58:22 pm »
welcome back