Author Topic: New Episodes this Week  (Read 19596 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Episodes this Week
« on: June 03, 2008, 08:46:56 pm »
Sorry, forgot to mention about the new spongebob week.

According to TVGuide.com, there will be 5 new episodes of Spongebob at 5/4c everday the week of June 2.

June 2 - The Splinter (105a)
SpongeBob tries to remove a splinter before Mr. Krabs finds out about it and sends him home early from work.

June 3 - Giant Squidward (107a)
Squidward becomes a giant after being sprayed with plant fertilizer and his new size delights SpongeBob, but scares the rest of the citizenry.

June 4 - A Life in the Day (106a)
Daredevil Larry the Lobster inspires Patrick to live dangerously, but SpongeBob wants to play it safe.

June 5 - Sun Bleached (106b)
SpongeBob dries out and turns white from too much sun and is in danger of cracking and turning to dust.

June 6 - House Fancy (101a)
SpongeBob helps Squidward clean up his home so it can appear on a fancy-house show.

Kimiko

Re: New Episodes this Week
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 08:38:01 pm »
Ok...the Splinter episode was the only episode of spongebob that I actually didnt like. I hate splinters and the detail they put on that episode, especially when he got it...uuhhggg...i couldnt watch it the second time!! I mean i loved it cause it was spongebob, but..uugg...could not watch it again!!

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 06:24:13 pm »
Sorry, forgot to mention about the new spongebob week.

According to TVGuide.com, there will be 5 new episodes of Spongebob at 5/4c everday the week of June 2.

June 2 - The Splinter (105a)
SpongeBob tries to remove a splinter before Mr. Krabs finds out about it and sends him home early from work.

June 3 - Giant Squidward (107a)
Squidward becomes a giant after being sprayed with plant fertilizer and his new size delights SpongeBob, but scares the rest of the citizenry.

June 4 - A Life in the Day (106a)
Daredevil Larry the Lobster inspires Patrick to live dangerously, but SpongeBob wants to play it safe.

June 5 - Sun Bleached (106b)
SpongeBob dries out and turns white from too much sun and is in danger of cracking and turning to dust.

June 6 - House Fancy (101a)
SpongeBob helps Squidward clean up his home so it can appear on a fancy-house show.

Latest SpongeBob Episodes:
http://en.spongepedia.bimserver.com/index.php?title=Episodes/Season_6

zanahakaz

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 06:18:52 am »
a new sponge move to bkini bottom and sponge bob lyke her so they start to date
 :lol:

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 07:58:27 pm »
a new sponge move to bkini bottom and sponge bob lyke her so they start to date
 :lol: