Poll

How often do you watch SpongeBob?

Everyday.
I catch it when I can, but not everyday.
Rarely.
I don't.

Author Topic: How many people actually still watch SB?  (Read 31048 times)

Loritabbey90

Re: How many people actually still watch SB?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 10:58:43 am »
i watch spongebob everyday..
because i have full episodes of it..
but i want to have the new episodes...
 :lol: :lol:

Whenever a new SpongeBob DVD comes out, there's usually some DVD-premiere episodes. To Love A Patty has ones that haven't aired on TV yet.

Lollipopocoaster

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2009, 06:12:46 pm »
Over christmas break I have re-watched all episodes from season 1-3, and watched 4-5 for the first time. I want to watch 6 as well but they send it so strange times on Swedish Nick and I can never keep up with them. When I manage to watch an episode it's an old one I have already seen 19283749283 times :P But I wait for it to come on DVD instead. I don't know how I shall manage without Spongebob until that, I'm kind of... obsessed ^^;;

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 08:02:55 am »
I watch SB every day when I'm able, even if I have seen the episode(s) multiple times already. :mellow:
I also have a small number of SB DVDs; I watch them when I want a SB "fix" and the program isn't on the telly at the moment. :ph34r:

A month or month and a half ago, I told my father that I watch SpongeBob regularly, and when he asked what that was, my stepmother piped in and said that "it's a talking sponge". :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:02:25 am by telephony »

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

deathwish

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 03:32:57 pm »
I watch Spongebob everyday and if i dont catch it on tv i watch the dvd's i have, I love spongebob. ^_^

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2009, 06:19:28 pm »
So I was curious, this being a SpongeBob forums and all how many people still actually watch it. I list it as rarely because I don't get Nick at school and I watch it only occasionally at home.
i am not crazy but meep's age is 4 it says on his profile

This seriously just made me laugh. I hadn't seen this post until now, but my birthday passed and I'm 5 just so you know.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Charizard_2

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 12:52:12 pm »
Spongebob is my favorite show
So i watch it every time i catch it it's on right now to

archangel25

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 08:40:50 pm »
I watch spongebob whenever I see it on TV.
The old episodes are better than the new ones, though.
Hahahahha