Author Topic: guilty pleasures on nick  (Read 4651 times)

Sponge-Bart

guilty pleasures on nick
« on: June 07, 2008, 04:52:56 pm »
i wanted to go to sleep last night, so i turned it on the naked brothers band show to help mes fall asleep. I must say, i was surprised.

The episode, "Polar Bears", was alot better than i thought it would be. It dealt with Alex becoming a global warming activist.

The part that really got mes laughing was one scene at a press conference. They see their picture next to Santas, and Alex says "look, we're bigger than santa". And that got me laughing. People proceed to call him a Santa-hater and burn their CDs.

What I'm trying to get across, is what are some shows you hated at first but changed your mind later on?

BTW, i still think their music sucks and needed to be burnt.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: guilty pleasures on nick
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 06:56:04 pm »
iCarly
h2o

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 10:27:13 am »
I always thought iCarly would be good. Anything from Dan Schneider is always pretty fun.

I watched H2O once and thought it was ok. Not something i'd want to watch though.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 10:40:03 am »
I always thought iCarly would be good. Anything from Dan Schneider is always pretty fun.

I watched H2O once and thought it was ok. Not something i'd want to watch though.
Actually, to be honest, h2o is the best show on TeenNick. Even though I never watch TeenNick except for like the first episode of every show...h2o is pretty decent.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 07:46:24 pm »
At first I hated FOP because I thought all the voices (particularly Wanda's) were annoying. I then took the advice of Hannah and gave it a second chance. It turns out to be #2 to SB on my list of favorite modern Nick shows.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 08:31:41 pm »
jimmy neutron is a show that at first i hated then grew to love.

avatar is the best (nonexistant) show on nick :P