Author Topic: Bourne Conspiracy  (Read 3439 times)

spongegor

Bourne Conspiracy
« on: June 17, 2008, 09:29:34 am »
Has anyone played this game besides me?
Im always getting random messages saying " Is that game any good?" with their ridiculous slang versions of text..
Just play the game yourself..there are dozens of stores that sell it or offer it to rent.
its 70 bucks or 60..either one.

Its basically a remake of the movie "Bourne Conspiracy" with a few added twist and actual factual game play..this makers of the game..epic,Unreal..were associated with the makers of Sierra and used their Graphic card to make the intense gameplay.
The fighting style is free,but has some simularities to Mortal Combat/Fight Night..other people may think different or have different views on the fighting..i could honestly careless.

Im just saying its worth playing, The shooting is unexplainable..you have to see it for yourself.

Sponge-Bart

Re: Bourne Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:31:20 am »
My friend just moved to California, and hes just getting his Live account back, so i called him and asked him whats hes been doing. He said he bought and beat the game in one day, but he did say it was a fun game.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Re: Bourne Conspiracy
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 03:21:33 pm »
Has anyone played this game besides me?
Im always getting random messages saying " Is that game any good?" with their ridiculous slang versions of text..
Just play the game yourself..there are dozens of stores that sell it or offer it to rent.
its 70 bucks or 60..either one.

Its basically a remake of the movie "Bourne Conspiracy" with a few added twist and actual factual game play..this makers of the game..epic,Unreal..were associated with the makers of Sierra and used their Graphic card to make the intense gameplay.
The fighting style is free,but has some simularities to Mortal Combat/Fight Night..other people may think different or have different views on the fighting..i could honestly careless.

Im just saying its worth playing, The shooting is unexplainable..you have to see it for yourself.

There is no movie called "Bourne Conspiracy" =p

I've only played the demo, but that was fun (the shooting sucked though). I could see it getting repetitive fast though.