Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 12841 times)

Rated-R

Weird Dreams
« on: June 19, 2008, 05:30:29 am »
You've got any weird dreams to share? Post them here.

I had a dream where Spongebob was a Koopa Troopa and tried to become a Koopa Paratroopa.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Dreams
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 09:11:42 pm »
Last night I had a dream that they put Barack Obama on the $5 bill. They still had Lincoln, but Obama was on some of them. For some reason we were both at a pool party, and he kept getting mad at me for asking him how he got on the dollar. I was trying to argue that only presidents should be on the bill, and he was arguing that he deserved it because he was the first black man to be nominated on a major ticket. Then he left because he wanted to play some game on a pool floaty...haha.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 09:46:45 am »
Last night I dreamed that there were these two cockroaches in my room, and they wouldn't die. Plus, one of them was able to extend some sort of spear from his head. They were on the wall and he nearly stabbed me, so I grabbed my flip flop and smashed it against them, only for pointy head to say they couldn't die. YES THEY TALKED. Then I woke up.

Last week or so I dreamed my brother brought home a blue racer snake and let it loose in the house. My dad was totally cool with it, wtf?! Anyway, it chased me around the house and then started wriggling up my leg and I screamed like in some movie "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!" all the while whacking at it like it was a bug or something. I guess that made him mad cause he bit me on the inside of my thigh and I had to choke his neck till he let go. Then I threw him against the wall which knocked him unconscious. Meanwhile I was bleeding real bad, so I went to the bathroom, and the wound just started gushing blood, like, by the cupful, and the bite changed to weird colors. I went out yelling "Dad, call 911, I think I need to go to the hospital!" He just told me that racers aren't poisonous and to shut up. Then he and my brother refused to call 911 or take me to the hospital. They just kept yelling at me "You'll be fine, just shut up, you'll be fine!" over and over again, so I started crying because I was dying and they wouldn't take me to the hospital.

:)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 10:32:51 pm »
I've got a ton of strange alcohol induced dreams I could share.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 07:22:50 pm »
When I fall asleep with the television on, I will dream about what ever is on. But mostly its infomercials, its kinda creepy.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 11:31:58 am »
When I fall asleep with the television on, I will dream about what ever is on. But mostly its infomercials, its kinda creepy.
THAT IS AWESOME! Dreams about crazy cooking machines and body hair removers...

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 06:33:12 pm »
One of the strangest is someone was trying to kill me with the same exact knifes that was being advertised on t.v when i woke up. I was thinking of getting one, they say its guarantee to never go dull.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 10:35:46 pm »
Weird dreams?

I was down on some familiar street in a parking lot, the moon was the taco bell bell. I went over to a building, went inside a toy witch doll attacked me and I shot it with a nearby toy gun.  It stopped but then I heard sirens so I hopped into a car and drove off. The bell made the noise at the end of every tacobell commercial. Then it was dark and the bell became a light...and it turned off.

Another odd dream was when I was in my parents bedroom with my teacher (I dunno why) she disappeared when I turned my head, so I put my shirt over my face, all these colorful dots appeared then i started seeing all my past memories in front of me.  I was stuck there for quite sometime, then there was this giant arc and I woke up and couldnt remember anything but that dream...but after a few hours I could.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 11:34:34 pm »
Just last night, I had a weird dream that my brother and I were driving my dad's SUV around and neither one of us had a driver's license. I got caught but he didn't. It was the weirdest dream ever.

spongesimulatorpilot95

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 09:51:03 pm »
Weird dreams, hmmm...well I've got a couple.

This one's from my friend that he told me about, actually it's a few that were about the same thing, but anyway, he said that when he was a little kid, he used to dream that he was a little bunny rabit in a garden being chased by an old farmer with a long, white beard.

On to my dreams.  This one happened last night and is kind of related to Random Dude's dream since it was about driving, so here it is: I dreamed that I was sixteen or seventeen or however old I was I was old enough to drive but I was still a teenager.  I had a truck, and it looked like an old one.

So I'm going down the highway on my way to my Grandparent's house in Buffalo, NY (don't know why) by myself.  I ended up crashing along the way, but I can't clearly and exactly remember the exact scenario.

After that was done, I ended up seeing my parents at a little business area, not quite big enough to be in a business district.  It was somewhere in Virginia or WV.  I ended up re-fueling (and sweating as I look at the gas price rise as I pump) and then got a car wash.  When I was done with that, that's when I saw my family.  I ended up getting my Dad's new Toyota truck, and it was nice.  But for some reason, we stayed there for a while, because there was some sort of memorial park across from where we were.

It was a bummer, because right when we left, I woke up.  It seems like there was a reason for all of this, (real-world events and extra things that happened to me) but I'm not exactly sure.

Anyway I'm off to dream something else weird, so I might have another one in the morning if I can remember it, lol :ph34r:

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 08:57:07 pm »
I remember having a dream where the only color was brown and black and I was in the back seat of a car stuck in traffic because the traffic light was broken . Meanwhile my dad was screaming something out the window. I think that's the coolest dream i had because it was the only dream I had that wasn't in color.

David

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 02:03:50 pm »
Last week I dreamt that I was pregnant.

Patback399

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 06:33:40 pm »
Last week I dreamt that I was pregnant.

That's funny, because I dreamt last week that I had unprotected sex...

Oh, wait...

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 03:38:06 am »
Lately, I'm having a lot of weird dreams in one night.

EVan

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 01:57:43 pm »
I had a dream where I was in my house, and everything was nearly pitch black, except for an over faint purple glow.

Instead of windows, there were huge gaping holes in the walls of my house, and I was trying to go to bed.
So I rolled over and looked out the huge gap in the house leading to outside when I saw a camera flash in my direction from a tree.

Someone was taking my picture, so I yelled and then saw a faint purple glow hop out of the tree and off into the darkness...

Scared the poo outta me so I looked down the hallway and saw another purplish glow.

Later into the dream I found out that the purple glows were night vision goggles on these...people.(?)