Author Topic: Hey fellers.  (Read 10166 times)

Chrono

Re: Hey fellers.
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 03:17:50 pm »
welcome back, and congrats on the acting major. Something I plan on doing too.

Burnam Wood

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 07:21:45 pm »
Updates on me that nobody cares about:

I just spent two days at orientation and I'm starting off my first semester with a bang. All my classes so far are for my major - Acting I, The Actor's Voice, a Makeup/Costuming class (heh), as well as English Comp I and the easiest math they offer, which will be the last math class I EVER have to take. I'm over by two p.m. each day, which is great. I may go crazy and take a sixth B.S. evening class, something like Cinema History that I know will be a breeze. I've got a big workload already, buuut I'm an overachiever when I care to be.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 07:20:45 pm »
Updates on me that nobody cares about:

I just spent two days at orientation and I'm starting off my first semester with a bang. All my classes so far are for my major - Acting I, The Actor's Voice, a Makeup/Costuming class (heh), as well as English Comp I and the easiest math they offer, which will be the last math class I EVER have to take. I'm over by two p.m. each day, which is great. I may go crazy and take a sixth B.S. evening class, something like Cinema History that I know will be a breeze. I've got a big workload already, buuut I'm an overachiever when I care to be.

Night classes suck dude.  I tried them and hated them so much.

Burnam Wood

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 08:59:02 pm »
Yeah, I probably won't end up doing one. It's much better to get things out of the way early in the day.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 10:37:30 pm »
I probably should have gone that route than picked my classes to start at 11 AM. Yay for no time to make money at my job!

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 07:44:29 pm »
Yeah, I probably won't end up doing one. It's much better to get things out of the way early in the day.
NEVER underestimate the "Easy A", by the by. Easy classes are usually a burn. And night class makes me want to cut myself.

Congrats on the Acting major. I would be an acting major, but I can't afford to go to any other college than UAH, so I have to be content with a theatre cognate that we just started. But it's cool, because our program is relatively new, so I am helping get something great off the ground. Plus, my teacher is awesome and he has an Emmy, which makes me giggle.