Author Topic: Isn't it strange...  (Read 6587 times)

Offline MarioGeek92

• Rock Buddy
  • Tacos, my master! >_<
    • View Profile
Isn't it strange...
« on: June 29, 2008, 07:36:24 am »
...how this board has the LEAST number of topics and its for SpongeBob when this is a SpongeBob forum? Am I the only one here who can admit he hasn't outgrown SpongeBob, even if the 4th season IS crap? Is 96 divisible by 4?

Opinions...?
Feel free to email, pm or add me on msn!

Sponge-Bart

Re: Isn't it strange...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 10:16:26 am »
Ive already thought about that. I guess most people on the board arent interested in SB anymore. I'm way less interested now than i was in 2003 or 2004, but i still enjoy watching older episodes and seeing if newer ones are good.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 04:37:50 pm »
You were not here when Tyler hacked my account and reset the topics/posts to 0 in this forum.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 05:18:31 pm »
Yeah, I agree with you dude it's pretty strange.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 06:06:04 pm »
Yeah, there used to be way more topics than what there is now. I guess people don't post stuff anymore because...there's really not much to talk about if nobody's watching the new crappy episodes.

BumperBuddy

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 02:58:15 pm »
Can I please ask what is wrong with the new episodes? I love all episodes.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 05:23:16 am »
Can I please ask what is wrong with the new episodes? I love all episodes.

some body answer this kid!! he is terribly insane...........

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 01:36:04 pm »
Ok, the new episodes, to me are hit and miss. You'll get a good episode (Krabby Towers) and turn around and get something like "The Gift Of Gum". The problem with them is the writing. Most old writers are writing on different cartoons and simply, the new writers can recapture what was great about the older seasons. Older seasons had alot more humor and were less gross and repetitive.

Sure, some new episodes are cool with me. Season 4 was definately the worst, season 5 wasn't much better, and season 6 is off to a good start.

But you're not gonna get something like "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and turn around and get something like "Frankendoodle". It's just not going to happen.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 01:35:02 pm »
Ok, the new episodes, to me are hit and miss. You'll get a good episode (Krabby Towers) and turn around and get something like "The Gift Of Gum". The problem with them is the writing. Most old writers are writing on different cartoons and simply, the new writers can recapture what was great about the older seasons. Older seasons had alot more humor and were less gross and repetitive.

Sure, some new episodes are cool with me. Season 4 was definately the worst, season 5 wasn't much better, and season 6 is off to a good start.

But you're not gonna get something like "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and turn around and get something like "Frankendoodle". It's just not going to happen.

the new eps are soo disgusting. like battle of binkin bottom?? omg....and need i mention the numerous times the topic of boogers is brought up.....