Author Topic: Spongebob Episode (fanfic) #2  (Read 19411 times)

SS4Gohan

Spongebob Episode (fanfic) #2
« on: July 04, 2003, 11:18:36 am »
Yep, it's finally here... my 2nd fanfic! This one seems to be the most popular in my school... but that's their opinion, tell me what you think.

Rated PG for my really weird and really annoying sense of humor... again... if you're under 5, then don't read this (if you can read...) and if you really like the book Green Eggs and Ham, then you might not wanna read this, because it's kinda making fun of it in some parts...

Okay, here it is:

Sammy Presents

SpongeBob SquarePants Story 2 - One Busy Day

At the Krabs house, Mr. Krabs was busy cleaning the house for Mama Krabs (Feather duster, apron, and all) when all of a sudden...
   King Neptune: Eugene Krabs! Krabs! Can you hear me?
   Mr. Krabs: King Neptune? It's been a long time!
   King Neptune: Eugene Krabs this is very important! Come to my kingdom now!
   Mr. Krabs: Uh, why are we calling it a kingdom, yet you're the king and it's not a dom?
   King Neptune: ...I never thought about that...That's not important now! Hurry! The world might be destroyed!
   And without too much concentration, Mr. Krabs teleported to where King Neptune was.
   Mr. Krabs: King Neptune! What's going on?!
   King Neptune: Krabs! I need you to...clean my laundry! (Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUUN!!)
   Mr. Krabs: Wh-what? Is that it?
   King Neptune: Well, Barnacle Boy is having his birthday party at his house and I need a clean suit to go.
   Mr. Krabs: Wow! That young lad is having a birthday party?
   King Neptune: Eugene Krabs...You do know how much he hates being called young, don't you?
   Mr. Krabs: Eh? Sorry, I always forget. But why do you need me?
   King Neptune: I panicked! Besides you're already dressed for cleaning.
   Mr. Krabs: Oh this? (Lifts up the apron) Mama Krabs had to shopping so she told me to clean the house.
   King Neptune: Well, I'll need you to clean this laundry before the party starts. Can you do it?
   Mr. Krabs: I don't know...
   King Neptune: I'll pay you.
   Mr. Krabs: Okay!
   So Mr. Krabs began to clean King Neptune's laundry. Back in Bikini Bottom, a quiet street became all torn up when Patrick came running by. Patrick was just about to reach SpongeBob's house when he heard a familiar tune...
   Patrick: Ice cream truck! Ice cream truck!!
   Patrick soon forgot about his meeting with SpongeBob and ran after the ice cream truck instead. No sooner than Patrick began the chase, the ice cream fish noticed him and began to speed up, remembering the horrors of Patrick and SpongeBob's ice cream obsession.
   Elsewhere, SpongeBob was waiting for Patrick.
   SpongeBob: One minute...I can forgive that. C'mon Patrick, hurry up!
   Back on the road, the ice cream fish drives for his life. All of a sudden, the truck was jerked backwards as Patrick grabbed hold of it.
   Patrick: Hello! Can I have some ice cream?
   Ice Cream Fish: S-sure starfish.
   Patrick: I'll have Choco-tastic please!
   Ice Cream Fish: Here. (Gives Patrick the ice cream)
   Patrick: Yummy! (Eats quickly)
   Ice Cream Fish: Starfish! You shouldn't eat so fast! You'll-
   Patrick: AAAAAAAAAH!!!
   As Patrick was suffering from the brain freeze, he accidentally smacks the truck and it goes flying.
   Patrick: Ouch! Huh? Where'd he go? Free ice cream I guess.
   And with that, Patrick rushes off to SpongeBob's house.
   Soon after that, Patrick arrives at SpongeBob's house.
   SpongeBob: There you are! What took you so long?!
   Patrick: Sorry, I went to get some ice cream.
   SpongeBob: You went to get ice cream when I've had the greatest idea of my life?!
   Patrick: Uh, what’s your idea?
   SpongeBob: It's simple, we’re going on a quest.
   Patrick: A quest?! What are we questing for?!
   SpongeBob: The world's biggest slingshot! Then we can hold up the candy stores and get free candy!
   Patrick: Wow SpongeBob! That's great!
   SpongeBob: I know!
   Patrick: Where are we going to find this slingshot?
   SpongeBob: Um, I haven't thought that far ahead yet... but we're bound to find it sooner or later. C'mon, let's go!
   Down at Goo Lagoon, Scooter is doing his usual surfing when...
   Don: Scooter, look! Don has made something!
   Scooter: (Stops surfing) Ah-h-h-hnd, whah-h-h-ht is thah-h-h-ht, dude?
   Don: Don has made green eggs and ham!
   Scooter: ...Thah-h-h-ht's nice, dude. (Goes back to surfing)
   Don: Would Scooter like to try Don's green eggs and ham?
   Scooter: Why would I wah-h-h-hnt to? You know thah-h-h-ht I only drink wah-h-h-hter, dude.
   Don: But Don's green eggs and ham are green like Scooter's surfboard.
   Scooter: ……… Okah-h-h-hy, fine, dude.
   Scooter takes a taste of the food and suddenly, a big smile erupts on his face.
   Scooter: Mmmmmmmmm...This is greah-h-h-ht! Ah-h-h-hnd when I sah-h-h-hy greah-h-h-ht, I MEAH-H-H-HN greah-h-h-ht! Why, this is the best stuff I hah-h-h-hve ever hah-h-h-hd. Goodbye Don, for I ah-h-h-hm out to spreah-h-h-hd the word, dude!
   And with that, Scooter surfed out of Goo Lagoon to spread the word of green eggs and ham.
   Back in Neptune's kingdom, Mr. Krabs finishes up the last bit of King Neptune's laundry.
   Mr. Krabs: Whew! That should do it. Now I can get back home. Huh? (Looks at Prince Neptune Jr's car) What's that?!
   Mr. Krabs runs up to Neptune Jr's car and makes a startling discovery.
   Mr. Krabs: There's a huge smudge on Prince Neptune Jr's car!! Now we can't have that!
   All of a sudden, Mr. Krabs whips out some car wax, a rag, and a garden hose out of nowhere.
   Mr. Krabs: I must clean!
   In Bikini Bottom, Patrick and SpongeBob hide behind a couple of bushes in someone's yard.
   SpongeBob: This is Old Man Jenkin's yard. His shed has a lot of old junk. Maybe we could make a slingshot out of that junk.
   Patrick: But SpongeBob, what if he catches us?
   SpongeBob: He won't. He...probably has bad hearing.
   Patrick: But what if he doesn’t?
   SpongeBob: Well...uh...do you have to make this harder?!
   Patrick: Sorry...
   SpongeBob: C'mon. Let's go inside the shed.
   So, Patrick and SpongeBob sneak into the shed. When they open it, looks of disbelief appear on their faces.
   Patrick: Whoa! It's the mother load!
   The shed was filled with Y shaped sticks (believe it or not) but only one caught their eyes. This stick was at least as tall as both of them standing on each others' shoulders.
   SpongeBob: This is it! Let's take it.
   SpongeBob grabs the stick and a kelp nugget crunch bar falls down.
   Patrick: Wow! Two for the price of one! (Grabs the nugget crunch bar and some sirens go off)
   Old Man Jenkins: What?! Who's in my shed?!
   SpongeBob: Patrick! Run! (Gets out of the shed)
   Patrick: Whoa! Wait for me!
   Patrick runs towards SpongeBob but trips along the way. When he looks up, he sees Old Man Jenkins looking down at him.
   Old Man Jenkins: Hello there.
   Patrick: Um, h-hello Mr. Old Man Jenkins.
   Old Man Jenkins: I see that you have a sweet tooth, eh? Do you wanna know what too many sweets can do?
   Patrick: I-I g-guess...
   Old Man Jenkins: Well...it can do...THIS!! (Pulls out his false teeth)
   Patrick: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Runs for his life)
   Old Man Jenkins: And don't come on my property again!!
   Elsewhere, Squidward is playing his clarinet. All of a sudden, he hears a knock at the door. After several curses about interrupting his clarinet playing, he opens the door to find Scooter.
   Squidward: What do you want, fish?!
   Scooter: (Pulls out the green eggs and ham) Here, try this stuff Squidward. It tah-h-h-hstes better thah-h-h-hn seah-h-h-hweed, dude.
   Squidward: (Looks at the food) Why would I want to eat sick eggs and ham?!
   Scooter: There's no need for being that upset, try to eat them with your clarinet.
   Squidward: ...Go away! (Slams the door) Now to get back to...AH!
   Squidward suddenly stops when he sees Scooter in front of him with a big smile on his face.
   Scooter: Would you eah-h-h-ht them with this cah-h-h-ht? Or mah-h-h-hybe with this really hot hah-h-h-ht?
   Squidward: AH! You're...you're crazy!! (Walks out of his house)
   Scooter: I must complete my mission! Dang, these rhymes sure are moronic! (Runs after Squidward)
   Cat: Mrrow?
   In Barnacle Boy's house, everyone was getting everything ready for the big birthday party. During the preparations, Mermaid Man had to keep Barnacle Boy from seeing what was going on.
   Barnacle Boy: C'mon! Let me see!
   Mermaid Man: No, you old coot! It has to all be a surprise!
   Barnacle Boy: But I wanna see now!
   Mermaid Man: I'm sorry, you old coot...but I've been given orders to prevent you from getting past this point.
   Barnacle Boy: ...Then I guess I have no choice...
   Mermaid Man: Old coot?
   Barnacle Boy gets an evil smile as a glint shines off his eyes.
   Mermaid Man: Wh-what? AH! (Covers his ears) No! (Runs around) Get out of my head! Get out of my head!!
   Barnacle Boy: Now nothing can stop me now!
   Barnacle Boy takes a couple of steps forward when Prince Neptune Jr jumps down in front of him.
   Barnacle Boy: WHOA!! Oh, it's just you Prince Neptune Jr.
   Prince Neptune Jr: Hey boy! Whatcha doin'?
   Barnacle Boy: If it's any business of yours, I'm going to see what's being planned for my party.
   Prince Neptune Jr: That's cool. How 'bout we boogie on the way down there. (Turns on his boom box and begins dancing)
   Barnacle Boy: (Eyes wide open) Um, that's okay! Really! Come Mermaid Man! We have.....better things to do! (Runs off)
   Prince Neptune Jr: Aw man! Why does that always happen?
   Back at King Neptune's kingdom...
   Mr. Krabs: Someone is really driving my patience today!
   Mr. Krabs is now standing in the doorway of Prince Neptune Jr's bedroom, which doesn’t look like it's been cleaned in a couple of centuries.
   Mr. Krabs: Time to get to work.
   All of a sudden, a feather duster and a vacuum materialize into Mr. Krabs' hands as he begins to clean. Shortly after that, King Neptune walks into the room.
   King Neptune: Thanks for cleaning my tuxedo Eugene Krabs. Now...Krabs? Uh, what are you doing?
   Mr. Krabs: Hm? I'm just cleaning up Prince Neptune Jr's room. You wouldn't believe how much of a pig he is.
   King Neptune: Eugene Krabs...why are you cleaning up my son's room?
   Mr. Krabs: I needed something to do until... (DING!) Oh! Lunch is ready! Come King Neptune!
   King Neptune: Um, sure.
   King Neptune follows Mr. Krabs into the kitchen and is served various foods.
   Mr. Krabs: C'mon now. Eat.
   King Neptune takes a bite out of one of the items and immediately spits it out.
   King Neptune: What's in this?!
   Mr. Krabs: Let's see...some gumballs, dryer lint, some paint chips, and a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD for good measure. Now finish your dinner or no dessert!
   King Neptune: There is no way that I am eating your cooking!
   Mr. Krabs: Oh that's great. I cook and clean for you and THIS is what I get?! I wish I were dead! (Begins crying)
   King Neptune: Well, ah...I really didn't mean it Krabs.
   Mr. Krabs: (Stops crying) I know! Now pass me your dishes for cleaning.
   King Neptune: Uh, sure...
   Back on Earth...
   Patrick: It was scary! He pulled out his teeth and said that's what candy does! I don't like our plan anymore...
   SpongeBob: Don't listen to him. He's just old. Plus, we got the stick, so now we just need the rubber band.
   Patrick: But SpongeBob, where are we going to find a rubber band that big?
   SpongeBob: Hmm...Maybe we should try Mussel Beach first.
   So Patrick and SpongeBob rush over to Mussel Beach. Inside, they see Larry and Bob (some other fish) watching some babes. (Surprise, surprise...)    So they both walk up into the lifeguard's post, to see what kind of junk is in the muscular lobster's room. SpongeBob checks in some of the drawers, while Patrick starts under the bed. He immediately finds something.
   Patrick: Hey SpongeBob! Why are these fish naked? They aren't taking a bath...
   SpongeBob: (Grabs the magazine and tosses it) Uh, those aren't for you to look at! Now help me check through those drawers.
   Elsewhere, Squidward walks on an island and looks around.
   Squidward: I think I lost him.
   No sooner than Squidward said that, Scooter appears.
   Scooter: Mr. Grumpy, will you eah-h-h-ht, while I pick stuff through my feet?
   Squidward: (Shudders) I think that I'll have to pass, but how about some NASTY GAS!
   Squidward farts straight at the island and blows it into oblivion. He quickly gets into an airplane, flies up into the air, and looks downwards.
   Squidward: That should do it.
   Scooter: Will you eah-h-h-ht them here or there? Or how ah-h-h-hbout in the ah-h-h-hir?
   Squidward slowly turns around to see Scooter again.
   Squidward: I will not eat them here or there! I'll never eat them in the air! I will not eat them, can't you see?! Now, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!! (Flies off)
   Scooter: Squidward, there is no need to frown! We cah-h-h-hn eah-h-h-ht them upside down! (Chases after him)
   Back in King Neptune's kingdom, King Neptune finishes dressing up in his tuxedo. (Complete with a red bowtie)
   King Neptune: (Looking over his papers) Oh yes! I'm really going to knock them dead tonight! (Laughs)
   All of a sudden, a note falls out of the sky and King Neptune grabs it.
   King Neptune: (Finishes reading the note) Oh no! My drummer has called in sick! Now my jokes won't have that extra punch! But, who can replace him on such short notice?
   Mr. Krabs: Uh, King Neptune. I think I put too much toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet!
   King Neptune: ...Okay. I'm desperate...Hey Eugene Krabs...
   Back at Mussel Beach, Patrick and SpongeBob stop looking after they noticed the mess they've made.
   Patrick: Uh oh. We're going to get in big trouble SpongeBob.
   SpongeBob: No we won't. Let's just quietly get out of here and…
   Larry: Now it's magazine time!
   Patrick: Oh no! Now what?!
   SpongeBob: Well, uh... (Looks quickly around the room) The window!
   Without thinking, both Patrick and SpongeBob jump out of the window.
   Patrick: Let's get out of here!
   SpongeBob: Wait! Where's the stick?!
   Both Patrick and SpongeBob look around quickly.
   Patrick: It must be still in his room! I'm going in! (Jumps into Larry's room)
   SpongeBob: No! Patrick! Don't be a hero! It's not worth it!
   Soon SpongeBob hears the door slam open and Patrick zooms out the window as he follows.
   SpongeBob: Did you get it?
   Patrick: Uh-huh. (Pulls out a tiny twig)
   SpongeBob: (Smacks Patrick on the head) I meant the slingshot stick!
   Patrick: Ohhh. THAT stick.
   SpongeBob: You idiot! Now what do we do?!
   Patrick: Um, we could ask Mr. Krabs.
   SpongeBob: (Sigh) Fine. It's better than nothing.
   Both Patrick and SpongeBob soon arrive at the Krabs household and look around.
   Patrick: Mr. Krabs! Or at least Pearl! Where are you?
   SpongeBob: Hey! I found a note!
   Both Patrick and SpongeBob read the note.
   'Went to King Neptune's kingdom.
   Back by dinner.
   ~Eugene'
   SpongeBob: So he's not even here. That's just great...
   Patrick: I could try teleportation and get to King Neptune's kingdom. (Concentrates)
   SpongeBob: We both know you can't do that. Let's get going.
   SpongeBob grabs Patrick's arm and as soon as he turns around, he notices he's not in the Krabs house anymore.
   SpongeBob: Where are we?
   Prince Neptune Jr: Hey kids! Wanna boogie with me? (Turns on boom box and dances)
   SpongeBob: AH! Patrick! Teleport now! (They get out of there and land on the right kingdom)
   Prince Neptune Jr: Aw man!
   SpongeBob: Is this...King Neptune's kingdom?
   Patrick: I think so.
   SpongeBob: (Notices the clothesline poles) Hey! These are perfect for a slingshot! Come Patrick! Let's find something stretchy!
   Patrick: Yes sir!
   Back at Barnacle Boy's, the party was just beginning...
   Barnacle Boy: Wow! Look at all those presents!
   Mermaid Man: Now young lad, you know that you can't open presents until you've had cake.
   Barnacle Boy: Oh all right...Where's the cake?
   Mermaid Man: It's still being prepared.
   Barnacle Boy: Oh...Then what can I do then?
   Mermaid Man: Uh, we could just wait for it to come.
   Barnacle Boy: .........
   Mermaid Man: ..........
   Barnacle Boy: (Begins whistling)
   Mermaid Man: So...how about those Super Robots?
   Barnacle Boy: Oh! They are so powerful!
   Mermaid Man: Indeed!
   Awkward silence...
   Barnacle Boy: Um, what did you get me?
   Mermaid Man: I can't tell you that.
   Barnacle Boy: Oh...
   Awkward silence...
   King Neptune: Here's the cake!
   King Neptune pushes out a gigantic cake towards Barnacle Boy.
   Barnacle Boy: Wow! That's huge!
   King Neptune: Now for the special gift.
   Barnacle Boy: Special gift?
   All of a sudden, an old, old, VERY old, old figure comes out of the cake and everyone cheers, except for Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man.
   Barnacle Boy: You shouldn't have...seriously...
   Mermaid Man: I had no part in this!
   Everyone else continues to cheer, and they suddenly stop with eyes wide open when the figure becomes clear...
   Barnacle Boy's dad: (Singing) Happy Birthday Mr. Boy.
   Barnacle Boy can't take it anymore as his eyes slide to the back of his head and he promptly faints.
   Somewhere in a community in Bikini Bottom, Squidward hides from Scooter.
   Squidward: He'll never find me in here.
   Squidward calmly walks down the street. It takes a couple of minutes before he notices that most of the people are eating a familiar type of food. Before Squidward could say anything though...
   Scooter: There is no need to fuss, ah-h-h-hll you hah-h-h-hve to do is join us.
   Crowd: Join us. Join us.
   Squidward: Never!
   Squidward tries to escape, but Scooter runs in front of him.
   Scooter: You should know now that there's no escah-h-h-hpe. You must eah-h-h-ht this now, for it is fah-h-h-hte.
   Squidward: I don't care if it's fate or not. Now outta my way you little snot!
   Squidward then smacks Scooter out of the way and escapes. Scooter then makes chase again while the crowd follows.
   Back at King Neptune's kingdom Patrick and SpongeBob still are searching for something stretchy until...
   Patrick: (Looking through the laundry basket) Wow! King Neptune sure has big underwear!
   SpongeBob: Patrick! Now's not the time to…Wait a second! That's it!
   SpongeBob runs up to Patrick, grabs the underwear, and stretches it across both of the clothesline poles.
   Patrick: SpongeBob? What are you doing?
   SpongeBob: Quick Patrick! Get me that rock!
   Patrick grabs a giant rock and gives it to SpongeBob. SpongeBob puts in front of the underwear and begins stretching it backwards.
   Patrick: Um, SpongeBob? I don't think this is such a good idea. SpongeBob! I don't think underwear is supposed to stretch that far!
   SpongeBob: Shut...up...Patrick! I'm...trying to...
   All a of sudden SpongeBob lets go of the underwear and the rock flies to a distance unknown.
   SpongeBob: Patrick! I think we're in business!
   At the other end of Barnacle Boy's house, The Dirty Bubble, who has just broken out of jail again, (How does he do it?!) decides to crash Barnacle Boy's party. Before he can get close to it, he is stopped by Prince Neptune Jr.
   Prince Neptune Jr: Hey Dirty Bubble! Wanna boogie till the sun goes down? (Turns on boom box and dances)
   The Dirty Bubble: That's not dancing! Let a master show you! (Does a few disco moves, spins around and grabs his butt) WOOOOOO!!
   On the other side, Barnacle Boy wakes up after gaining another emotional scar.
   Barnacle Boy: Is it over?
   King Neptune: Yes, thank God.
   Barnacle Boy's dad: Ha! I knew you all couldn't handle my sizzling hot body!
   Everyone else: ………
   Barnacle Boy: Can I open my presents now? I don't want to eat the cake if…
   Mermaid Man: Uh, yeah! Let's open the presents now.
   Barnacle Boy: Alright! Now let's see... (Reaches for a box) It's from my brother and it's a....football...I'm sure I'll use that a lot...
   Barnacle Boy's brother: Told ya! Now pay up! (Barnacle Boy's sister gives him some money)
   Barnacle Boy: Next is...my uncle and it's...a satellite dish?! Yes! Now it won't be so boring here!
   Barnacle Boy's uncle: Ha-ha! I've given the best gift!
   Barnacle Boy: Hmm...which one next?
   Mr. Krabs: Look King Neptune! He's going for my gift!
   King Neptune: Um, Krabs...how did you sign it?
   Mr. Krabs: Um, it says, 'To the young lad, from Mr. Krabs'.
   King Neptune: You put young on there?! Are you crazy?! You'll kill us all! (Looks around quickly) Quick! Do something! (Pushes Mr. Krabs in the middle of the crowd)
   Mr. Krabs: Um, here goes nothing.
   Plankton: Look it's Krabs!
   Mermaid Man: And he's doing stuff!
   While everyone is distracted from Mr. Krabs, King Neptune sneaks up to Barnacle Boy and crosses out 'the young lad' on the card and replaces it with Barnacle Boy. He quickly gets back in his place and Mr. Krabs finishes.
   Barnacle Boy: Alright, alright. This present is from Mr. Krabs and it's...Revenge of the Flying Dutchman for the Playstation?! I love this game! I'm in it!
   Mr. Krabs: I guess he likes it.
   Barnacle Boy's uncle: Curses!
   Over at King Neptune's kingdom, Patrick and SpongeBob are readying up their slingshot for the next wave.
   SpongeBob: Bring out the shaving cream bombs Mr. Patrick!
   Patrick: Aye-aye Mr. SpongeBob!
   Patrick grabs the bombs and loads them onto the slingshot.
   SpongeBob: Turn the slingshot 10 degrees and fire!
   Meanwhile in the Bikini Bottom Police Department jail, ManRay managed to steal several cookies from some other villains and began eating.
   ManRay: Dumb idiots. Mwa-ha-ha, ha-ha!
   Before ManRay could eat another cookie, he felt something plop on the back of his head.
   Manray: What the?! (Feels the back of his head) Shaving cream?
   All of a sudden, the shaving cream bombs begin to bombard jail. ManRay begins to dodge them left and right, but his good luck couldn't hold out forever as he got hit two more times. After he found cover, he saw the other residents of the jail getting hit and falling down from exhaustion. The Atomic Flounder manages to get to where ManRay is at and grabs on to his legs.
   The Atomic Flounder: Avenge...us! (Swish...drops and shatters his swishing cup)
   ManRay: (Movie like style) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
   Back at Barnacle Boy's house...
   Barnacle Boy: What's next?
   Mermaid Man: Neptune is going to be the entertainment...
   Barnacle Boy: He is?
   Mermaid Man: He volunteered...
   King Neptune: Hello there everyone! I just ran in from King Neptune's kingdom and, boy, are my legs tired! (Duh dun ting!) Great timing Krabs.
   Mr. Krabs: Thanks.
   King Neptune: Now, TV dinners. Why do they call them that when no one eats them on TV? (Duh dun ting!)
   Silence.
   King Neptune: Heard that one, eh? How about this? One day I was walking in a bar, and I met a sea creature who said that he hadn't had a bite in three hours. So he bit my leg off!
   Mr. Krabs: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! A sea creature! HA-HA-HA!
   King Neptune: Krabs!
   Mr. Krabs: Oh! Sorry! (Duh dun ting!)
   More silence plus coughing.
   King Neptune: Okay...Have you heard the one about the hooker and the rabbi?
   Audience Member: You stink!
   King Neptune: Tough crowd, eh? Should we just skip to the musical number?
   Audience: BOO!! (Begins throwing various vegetables)
   Mr. Krabs: What's wrong King Neptune? What?! (Notices the food on the ground) I...must...CLEAN!!!
   All of a sudden, Mr. Krabs spins around and is in his apron with a vacuum cleaner in his hand. Mr. Krabs begins vacuuming up the stage floor.
   King Neptune: Krabs! Now's not the time to be vacuuming!
   Mr. Krabs: But I can't leave it like this. (Holds up the vacuum and King Neptune's head gets stuck inside)
   King Neptune: AH! KRABS! GET ME OUT OF HERE!
   Mr. Krabs: I'm so sorry King Neptune! (Begins tugging him out)
   While watching this new development, the audience actually begins laughing, thinking that this is part of the act.
   King Neptune: Krabs! Flip it on reverse!
   Mr. Krabs: Okay!
   Mr. Krabs flips the switch and now half of King Neptune is stuck inside.
   Mr. Krabs: Whoops! That was 'super suck'!
   The audience is now rolling on the floor with laughter as King Neptune starts kicking his legs trying to get out.
   King Neptune: MMMF MREF MF MMMMFRA!
   Mr. Krabs: I'll switch it to reverse now! (He does that)
   Right when Mr. Krabs switches the vacuum to reverse, King Neptune is flung several feet away and crashes off the stage. Mr. Krabs turns to the audience, who is still laughing.
   Mr. Krabs: Um, (Bows down) Ta da!
   The audience begins clapping just as King Neptune begins crawling back up stage.
   Mr. Krabs: Hey King Neptune! I think they want an encore!
   King Neptune: Oh....great... (Collapses)
   Back at King Neptune's kingdom...
   Patrick: Direct hit Mr. SpongeBob!
   SpongeBob: Excellent! Now it's time to stop doing child's play. You know what to do.
   Patrick: Aye-aye sir!
   Patrick sets the slingshot to the next location, Barnacle Boy's house.
   Back at Barnacle Boy's...
   Barnacle Boy: (Laughing) Oh yes! This is the best birthday party ever! (Falls out of his seat)
   Everyone checks to see if Barnacle Boy is alright, including Mr. Krabs who said something he shouldn't have.
   Mr. Krabs: Are you okay young lad?
   Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and stared at Mr. Krabs, mouths wide open. That's when Mr. Krabs realized that he's made the biggest mistake of his life.
   Barnacle Boy: (Twitch, twitch) What...did you say?!
   Mr. Krabs: Nothing! I didn't say anything!
   Barnacle Boy: You said...that not old name!
   With that said, Barnacle Boy began to power up, which began to shake the house and frighten everyone.
   Barnacle Boy: No one will leave here ALIVE!!
   Everyone began step back, and that's when it began to rain shaving cream bombs, rotten tomatoes, and dirty diapers.
   Mermaid Man: (After getting smacked with a tomato) Where did these come from?
   Patrick: SpongeBob! We need to reload!
   SpongeBob: Okay! (Reloads the slingshot) Dirty diaper assault, away!
   Barnacle Boy: You won't escape my wrath!!
   And with that, Barnacle Boy went into his fist of fury mode and began pounding everyone mercilessly. And if all that wasn't enough, a plot hole opened up in the sky and released Squidward followed by Scooter.
   Squidward: What the?! How did we get here?!
   Scooter: There's no need to wonder why, we just cah-h-h-hme right through the sky. Now turn thah-h-h-ht frown upside down, and eah-h-h-ht this with ah-h-h-hn evening gown!
   Squidward: ...Can someone help me here?!
   Squidward began to jump towards the ground to get away from Scooter, avoiding Barnacle Boy's wrath in the process. All of a sudden, one of the rotten tomatoes smacks straight on his head. Squidward touches the rotten sauce and clenches up his fists.
   Squidward: Who...got tomato sauce...ON MY HEAD?!?!
   Squidward went berserk and began to fire several blasts in random directions, hitting a couple of Barnacle Boy's relatives and Scooter in the process. Scooter's tray of evil food was thrown off into an unknown direction. Just when things seemed that they couldn't get any worse, one of the dirty diapers hit Barnacle Boy straight in the face. That may have stopped his wrath, but he'll be much, MUCH angrier when he wakes back up.
   Meanwhile at King Neptune's kingdom...
   Patrick: Uh, SpongeBob. I think I just hit Barnacle Boy.
   SpongeBob: You hit Barnacle Boy?! We're in big trouble now!
   Patrick: Um, let's get out of here while we still can!
   SpongeBob: Right!
   And with that, Patrick and SpongeBob make a run for it back to Bikini Bottom, leaving their slingshot behind.
   Back at Barnacle Boy's house, since the rain of garbage had stopped, everyone turned their attention to the one who caused this problem, Mr. Krabs.
   Mr. Krabs: I said I was sorry! It really wasn't my fault.
   Mermaid Man: If you didn't call that old coot by that evil name, this would have never happened!
   Mr. Krabs: (Thinking quickly) I'd love to stay but, it's time for dinner! (Teleports away)
   With Mr. Krabs gone, the crowd turned themselves towards the one who brought Mr. Krabs, Neptune.
   King Neptune: Well, ah, you know that I was desperate, right? What are you doing? NO! STOP!!
   Meanwhile at the other end of Barnacle Boy's house, disco master The Dirty Bubble and super groovy Prince Neptune Jr were still dancing until the sun went down. All of a sudden, the rock that Patrick and SpongeBob fired earlier landed on The Dirty Bubble, killing him and sending him back to jail. (Again)
   Prince Neptune Jr: No! My groove buddy! Why God?! WHY?!?!
   Back on Earth in the Krabs household, Patrick suddenly bursts through the door and Mr. Krabs teleports to his seat.
   Mama Krabs: Wow. You're just in time, dinner just got ready. Patrick, you don't live here… go home.
   Patrick: (Ignoring Mama Krabs) After all that, I deserve a good meal.
   Mr. Krabs: Me too.
   Mama Krabs: I hope you like it. (Pulls out a tray) Green eggs and ham!
   Mr. Krabs and Patrick: Oh...how great...
The End

Fanfics 3-6 won't be posted up here because they're too perverted, so fanfic #7 will be coming soon...

-SS4Gohan

garyfan

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 02:03:29 pm »
its pretty good i guess but ermmmm there is something just not right

SS4Gohan

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 04:06:14 pm »
...what?

-SS4Gohan

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 07:18:21 pm »
Its, erm... interesting to say the least.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Gary

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 08:18:18 am »
Very. . .cool.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 08:56:08 am »
Okay... it seems this isn't as popular as the first one... am I right?

-SS4Gohan

SS4Gohan

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 04:57:42 pm »
Oh well if anyone's still interested, the 3rd... no wait the 7th fanfic will be coming soon...

-SS4Gohan

foulpattie

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 06:20:23 pm »
Hey cool the 2nd i'll read it when im outa my lazzyness.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2003, 12:37:55 pm »
okay... I hope you enjoy it!

-SS4Gohan

Super Ry

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 11:53:01 am »
That story was good, SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.  My favorite part was when Scooter kept pestering Squidward.100% funny. :biggrin:  

Patrick

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 02:59:02 pm »
I didnt really want to read the whole thing, it was so long, sry sammy, but it's prob good! Im just tired, and lazy, and OOOO, potato chips!

jikeleets

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 03:53:46 pm »
Nice nice nice *claps* great story I give is 100,000,000 huge thumbs up!  :biggrin:  :cool:  :rolleyes:  :tongue:  

SS4Gohan

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2003, 07:06:59 am »
wow okay... I guess some people did like it... okay I'm gonna try to post the 7th one on here on Wednesday maybe

-SS4Gohan

Super Ry

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 08:14:39 am »
Get it done by tomorow, or else I'll bonked you. :bangin:  

Patrick

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 08:37:23 am »
Get it done by tomorow, or else I'll bonked you. :bangin:
it's impossible to bonk someone over the internet. Unless u have the super powered blue banana!!!1 muahahahaha