Author Topic: Interesting fact.  (Read 3641 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Interesting fact.
« on: August 25, 2008, 07:41:49 pm »
There are 3 gas stations in America right now that are charging more than $6 a gallon for regular gas. I guess $3.50 isn't that bad after all.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting fact.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 03:35:03 am »
There was one on the Pacific Coast Highway awhile back that was chargeing $4.50 a gallon and that was when gas barely hit $2 a gallon. I hate to see what it charges now.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:12:36 pm »
Ugh, if gas goes up anymore and we get a tax increase, I am pretty sure we'll lose our house.

Goofy_Goober_Girl

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 07:31:04 pm »
Gas is crazy. it costs so much to get places, it's causing people to go out of work, get their houses foreclosed, and even starve. Does the government have ANY mercy?  :angry:

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 08:52:29 pm »
Not the current one. And gas prices are not a main cause of foreclosures, just so you know.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.