Author Topic: I felt horrable today  (Read 7681 times)

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
I felt horrable today
« on: August 26, 2008, 09:24:55 pm »
Today a Jehovah witness came though my drive thru and handed me their magazine and I didn't know she was a Jehovah witness at the time so when she handed me the magazine I told her I can't take garbage in the drive-thu. But luckily she didn't take it the wrong way, and looking back I think it was kind of humorous.
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Re: I felt horrable today
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:24:51 am »
Oh wow....
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

SJP2.0

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:54 am »
Thats actually really hilarious...I would have said the same thing, especially if I did now it was a Jehovah's Witness magazine.

I actually cursed out a bunch of Scientologists on vacation in Toronto one time...

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 03:06:33 pm »
I was at Taco-Bell in the drive thru once, and while handing me the drink, the lid popped off, and the girl said 'Jesus...'. I said 'oh no, thanks though, but you can call me tyler' (tyler is my name).

That was awesome.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 09:48:56 am »
Today a Jehovah witness came though my drive thru and handed me their magazine and I didn't know she was a Jehovah witness at the time so when she handed me the magazine I told her I can't take garbage in the drive-thu. But luckily she didn't take it the wrong way, and looking back I think it was kind of humorous.

*I felt horrible today. Someone has issues with spelling obviously.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 01:53:27 pm »
Why have to the spelling/grammar police been so active lately?
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 02:00:13 pm »
Why have to the spelling/grammar police been so active lately?
*Why have the spelling/grammar police been so active lately?
A lot of people on the forum now have below average grammar.

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 09:26:01 am »
Me no think so
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

ChickenCereal

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 07:17:23 pm »
Me no think so
*I don't think so.

Sheesh people. :P

Anyways, not to sound like ignorant or anything, but what is a Jehovah witness?

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 02:45:32 am »
Jehovah Witnesses are christains that believe that there is a call for a restoration of Christianity because other Christians introduced grave defects into Christian faith. They hand out reading matrials to anyone on the street about their religion, and some of them are so nice it makes you not want to say no to them.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 10:45:23 am »
Jehovah's Witnesses are more hilarious than Nick Cannon. That said, "other Christians introduced grave defects into Christian faith" sounds about right to me.