Author Topic: Spongebob Episode Procrastionation  (Read 9037 times)

Partycake

Spongebob Episode Procrastionation
« on: October 06, 2008, 06:33:23 pm »
Hey, The episode of Spongebob (Procrastionation) is so funny! haha. I love it how Mrs. Puff says at the end "Were just going to take a field trip to a stop light instead."   :lol:    I don't see it alot on tv anymore. Do you guys know were to download this? I don't want to watch it on the internet....So yeah, were could I download it? [Besides Limewire haha.] Anyways, I love that episode :]

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Re: Spongebob Episode Procrastionation
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:44:04 am »
For those interested in such things, there is a relatively minor blooper in this episode.
When SpongeBob is working on the title of his essay, the page itself is shown. The text reads:

"What not to do at a spotlight"

Note how the word "stoplight" is spelled "spotlight" here. :lol:

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 06:34:20 am »
You can buy the DVD.

Offline aara34

• Squidward
  • I love Plasti-Munch®
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 09:43:06 am »
Wasn't there was a scene of a drag race in that episode and then it was taken out for whatever reason?
If your teacher gives you an F, it is wrong to say "Well what do you expect moron! I didn't study!"

Loritabbey90

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 11:11:42 am »
There was another deleted scene. SpongeBob looks out his window and Gary is riding on a beachball tooting a horn, jellyfish are playing tennis, and Patrick is putting sunscreen on Sandy.

little_lums

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 11:05:11 am »
Hey, The episode of Spongebob (Procrastionation) is so funny! haha. I love it how Mrs. Puff says at the end "Were just going to take a field trip to a stop light instead."   :lol:    I don't see it alot on tv anymore. Do you guys know were to download this? I don't want to watch it on the internet....So yeah, were could I download it? [Besides Limewire haha.] Anyways, I love that episode :]

download link (.avi format, 100 MB):  http://rapidshare.com/files/171473925/SpongeBob_SquarePants_-_s2e19a_-_Procrastination__Fester1500_.avi.html

ChickenCereal

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 10:01:18 am »

download link (.avi format, 100 MB):  http://rapidshare.com/files/171473925/SpongeBob_SquarePants_-_s2e19a_-_Procrastination__Fester1500_.avi.html
I thought downloading SpongeBob episodes from any website was illegal......?

Get the DVD. Seriously. Or, at the very least, buy it from iTunes.

EVan

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 11:01:15 pm »
I used to have the deleted scene posted on my YouTube account. I'll probably post it again later.