Author Topic: Is anybody going to watch "WhoBob WhatPants"?  (Read 9032 times)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Is anybody going to watch "WhoBob WhatPants"?
« on: October 12, 2008, 01:26:37 pm »
For those who may not know,  "WhoBob WhatPants" is the SpongeBob special that Nick is going to be showing tomorrow evening at 8:00pm PDT.

The Nick TV schedule on the web lists it as "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob"; it is going to be followed at 8:30pm PDT by their last aired special, "Pest of the West" (or was the last special "Atlantis Squarepantis"?).

So, is anybody here going out of their way to watch the new special?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:14:06 pm by telephony »

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

Re: Is anybody going to watch "WhoBob WhatPants"?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 05:35:34 am »
ugh no. im rather frightened. Pest of the West was so bad, i stopped watching. WhoBob WhatPants should be even worse....so sad how far downhill Spongebob has gone.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 02:25:49 pm »
any episode that uses 'don't you forget about me' on it's commercials is guarenteed not to get a viewing from me

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 01:28:53 pm »
Just a heads-up here for those who wanted to watch it before but (for whatever reason) missed it.

It's supposed to be on tonight (10-15-08) at 8:00pm PDT and again on Saturday(10-18-08) at 9:00am PDT on Nick, of course. B)

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline Miss_Pinky

• Kelp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 01:25:36 pm »
For those who may not know,  "WhoBob WhatPants" is the SpongeBob special that Nick is going to be showing tomorrow evening at 8:00pm PDT.

The Nick TV schedule on the web lists it as "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob"; it is going to be followed at 8:30pm PDT by their last aired special, "Pest of the West" (or was the last special "Atlantis Squarepantis"?).

So, is anybody here going out of their way to watch the new special?

I watched it.  I love it. -_-

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 07:51:52 am »
I just purchased the WhoBob WhatPants DVD; the runtime is advertised as being 78 minutes, so there is either another episode of SpongeBob on it or there are "special features" and/or "shorts" on this DVD in addition to the WhoBob WhatPants episode. :)

sponcrazey

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 08:26:26 am »
ugh no. im rather frightened. Pest of the West was so bad, i stopped watching. WhoBob WhatPants should be even worse....so sad how far downhill Spongebob has gone.
shut up it was good

EVan

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 09:42:20 am »
shut up it was good
You either have an awful taste in episodes or you just haven't watched SpongeBob long enough to appreciate the awesome episodes.