Author Topic: Mr. Krabs & multiple destruction of the Krusty Krab  (Read 7959 times)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Mr. Krabs & multiple destruction of the Krusty Krab
« on: October 20, 2008, 08:30:08 am »
Q: If Mr. Krabs is so cheap and stingy, how is it that he can tolerate the destruction of the Krusty Krab restaraunt on multiple occasions?
The two episodes where this has occurred that I can think of right off the bat are "The Krusty Plate" and "Selling Out"; though there are at least several other episodes where the Krusty Krab was destroyed or damaged to the point of requiring a total or near-total rebuild.
Mr. Krabs (with his obsession with saving money!) should just go ballistic whenever this happens -- well, he *SORT OF* does on the episode "The Krusty Plate" -- but he rarely does.

A: This is where you pipe up with your answer.

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Loritabbey90

Re: Mr. Krabs & multiple destruction of the Krusty Krab
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:21:07 am »
Just continuity stuff I guess. By the time they make the next episode, they probably forgot it got destroyed.

mrabsorbency

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 09:44:48 pm »
As cheep as Krabs is I cant believe that he built that entire movie theatre and only was charging a penny to get in

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 09:17:33 pm »
As cheep as Krabs is I cant believe that he built that entire movie theatre and only was charging a penny to get in

Yeah, I forgot all about that!!! :rolleyes:
I can't believe it, but I can't believe even more that I forgot about that!!!

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

SpongebobGirl01

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 04:27:37 pm »
when did that happen? :unsure:

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 06:02:51 am »
I think it was on the episode containing "Penny Foolish", where Mr. Krabs is in a store and sees SpongeBob pick up something resembling a penny - and Mr. Krabs goes to great lengths to obtain the "penny" as the program goes on. One of them was building a movie theatre and charging only one penny for admission in hopes that SpongeBob pays him the "penny" he found on the ground.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:29:55 pm by telephony »

EVan

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 09:35:41 am »
I think it was on the episode containing "Penny Foolish", where Mr. Krabs is in a store and sees SpongeBob pick up something resembling a penny - and Mr. Krabs goes to great lengths to obtain the "penny" as the program goes on. One of them was building a movie theatre and charging only one penny for admission in hopes that SpongeBob pays him the "penny" he found on the ground.
I wouldn't know about that episode then.