Author Topic: Blooper in "Big Pink Loser"?  (Read 5787 times)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Blooper in "Big Pink Loser"?
« on: November 02, 2008, 05:17:30 pm »
Right near the end of the episode "Big Pink Loser", Patrick gets a trophy for "doing nothing better than anyone else", he excitedly puts it on its head, then tosses it toward the right. He then excaims "I'm gonna go protect my title" or some such horse puckey, then runs toward his rock on the left *WITHOUT* his trophy.

Patrick made a big stink about not having an award when the program began, so you'd think he'd really want to take that trophy with him...guess not though. :(

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

sponcrazey

Re: Blooper in "Big Pink Loser"?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 09:28:47 am »
Right near the end of the episode "Big Pink Loser", Patrick gets a trophy for "doing nothing better than anyone else", he excitedly puts it on its head, then tosses it toward the right. He then excaims "I'm gonna go protect my title" or some such horse puckey, then runs toward his rock on the left *WITHOUT* his trophy.

Patrick made a big stink about not having an award when the program began, so you'd think he'd really want to take that trophy with him...guess not though. :(
who cares :rolleyes:

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
Re: Blooper in "Big Pink Loser"?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 04:47:01 pm »

Good eye, man. o_o
[HIDEOUT]