Author Topic: The Medley Game  (Read 8816 times)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
The Medley Game
« on: May 26, 2010, 09:33:22 am »
This game is fairly simple, actually.

Hook together lyrics from several or more songs to create a medley -- it need not make absolutely perfect sense, and it does not need to be grammatically correct. A few lines below the medley, post the song authors and song titles that you used.

Let's get this show on the road with this medley:

You can carry on like an ice machine at the speed of sound, locked & loaded I can't stop don't chya stop don't chya stop don't chya stop huffin' and a puffin' down on Venice Beach, flashlight, red light, neon light; echoes...with the sound...of silence

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night Ranger -- "Play Rough"
Anthrax -- "Cadillac Rock Box"
The Cars -- "Don't Chya Stop"
Green Jell˙  -- "Three Little Pigs"
Parliament -- "Flash Light"
The Sound of Silence -- Paul Simon

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Re: The Medley Game
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 12:29:37 pm »
Let's try another...

Lunatic fringe, we all fills me with the urge to defecate at the speed of sound, locked & loaded I can't fight this feeling anymore, baby baby do it to me rock me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Rider -- "Lunatic Fringe"
Pink Floyd -- "The Trial"
Anthrax -- "Cadillac Rock Box"
REO Speedwagon -- "Can't Fight This Feeling"
Falco -- "Rock Me Amadeus"

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.