Author Topic: New episodes of SpongeBob?!?  (Read 8298 times)

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
New episodes of SpongeBob?!?
« on: March 20, 2009, 08:36:06 am »
Seen on the Nick TV schedule online:

Episode titles: Pets or Pests/Komputer Overload, Toy Store of Doom, Professor Squidward, and Choir Boys.

I do not recognise by episode title, so they must be new or at least FAIRLY new.

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Re: New episodes of SpongeBob?!?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 06:13:32 am »

I saw these two episodes yesterday - definitely new ones as I'd never before seen them.

"Pet or Pests" has to do with SpongeBob accidentally ruining the nest of a worm, he takes it home, Gary hates it, the worm then gives birth to a litter of five baby worms, and SB needs to find homes for them all.

"Komputer Overload" is a Plankton-themed episode where Plankton dumps Karen (his computer "wife") after building three "super computers" to help him steal the Krabby Patty formula. Needless to say, his plan fails somewhat miserably (doesn't it always? :lol:) and he begs Karen to come back.

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline dobson95

• Kelp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 12:41:47 pm »
Today, The film, spongebob and the big wave was on on nick toons . It was only on for halve an hour!!! I am going to buy the dvd to see if it was supposed to be on for longer

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 07:46:02 am »
Another new episode of SpongeBob?

From the web episode guide on Nick, comes this:

"Shell Shocked" - perhaps a Gary-themed episode. :unsure: :huh: :unsure:

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 07:47:22 am »
From the Nick TV schedule on the web...more new episodes of SpongeBob (all times in the Pacific time zone):

Today (07-17-09)
9:00pm  Green Anniversary
9:30pm  Guillible Pants

Tomorrow (07-18-09)
10:30am Valentine's Day
12:30pm Le Big Switch (I have seen this on DVD; but this will be the first time {to the best of my knowledge} that it has been on TV)
10:00pm To Squarepants or Not to Square Pants

{Edit 07-17-09 9:21am PDT: Corrected a silly typo.}
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 05:25:57 am by telephony »