Author Topic: New Dvd On March 9th  (Read 11025 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Dvd On March 9th
« on: November 22, 2003, 01:12:28 pm »
Theres another themed DVD coming out next year, SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric.  Obviously, it features the unaired episode, SpongeBob BC.  It also has the unaired episode, Plankton's Army.  The other episodes on it are Nature Pants, Fools in April, I'm With Stupid, Patty Hype, Squid on Strike, The Great Snail Race, and Squilliam Returns.  source: animated bliss

This is good news and bad news.  The bad news is that it means that SpongeBob BC and Plankton's Army won't be aired on Nickelodeon until after March 9th.  They did the same thing with I Had An Accident and Born Again Krabs a few months ago, so more people would buy the Tales from the Deep DVD.  The good news is that I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico (sorry, I had to put that joke somewhere :wink: )

I also have some SZ news.  There's a chat session tomarrow at 2:00 PM EST, but I'm probably not going to be there, so it's not going to be for one of the hats.  The next session to win a Cat in the Hat hat will be this Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST.

The forums are growing, so we decided that it was about time to do something about it.  The choices were either delete half of the people, or add some moderators.  Soo... we added a new mod.  Congrats to Hannahbal for being the first SZer to become a moderator.  We are also considering a few other people for modship...

I'm buying hosting for the Sponge Zone very very soon (in a few days probably).  Meaning, the Sponge Zone will be back to where it was a few weeks ago.  The images and videos will be back on the site, and not hosted on Yahoo.  The Sponge Zone uses an enormous amount of bandwidth, so I'm going to be paying somewhere between $15 and $50 dollars a month for hosting.  There's no way I can afford that without putting up advertising.  So... I'm putting up advertising.  Wait! Don't leave!  It's not what you think it is!  It's Google!  It's purely text-based, so there are no annoying popups or banners.  It's just text, and all of the ads will be about SpongeBob.  The ad-box will be placed below the poll on the left side of the page, so it isn't going to interfere with anything on the site.  The best part is, if I make any extra money from the ads, I can start having contests where people can win stuff like SpongeBob DVDs.  So, please reply to this post and tell me what you think about this...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 04:36:29 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patrick

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 01:20:34 pm »
Get a paypal account.  :happy:  

Banana

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 01:20:44 pm »
Wait...do you mean the site will be going down again? Bummer.  :sad:

I can't wait for the chat! It will be the first chat so far I have participated in because I'm lame!!!  :cool:

-Banana

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 01:22:02 pm »
No, the site is staying up.  It will be down for an hour at the most...
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2003, 01:43:04 pm »
Well if its just google ads its ok. Just please don't add pop-ups. I will even help you pay for it to prevent pop-ups. But just text based ads are ok I guess. If theres more contests it'll be worth it i think.

Congratulations Hannah! I mean Mam.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2003, 01:52:31 pm »
:biggrin:  :ohmy:  :biggrin:  :ohmy:  :biggrin:  :ohmy:  :biggrin:

YAYYYYYY!!!! I'm a MOD! Whoohoo! I just find this EXTREMELY amazing, because I thought that I wasn't even that great of a member. Anywho, I promise I won't disappoint you cmonkey...or any of the other people. Whatever.

By the way, I don't really care about pop-ups. Just as long as they aren't some spyware things. Anything else I don't care about, because it's really not hard to press an 'X' in the upper right hand corner.

YAY!

Patrick

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2003, 01:58:56 pm »
Congrats Hannahbal!  :biggrin:  

spongebobDF329

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 02:04:07 pm »
Yep, congrats!  :happy:  

spongehead91

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2003, 02:05:04 pm »
Theres another themed DVD coming out next year, SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric.  Obviously, it features the unaired episode, SpongeBob BC.  It also has the unaired episode, Plankton's Army.  The other episodes on it are Nature Pants, Fools in April, I'm With Stupid, Patty Hype, Squid on Strike, The Great Snail Race, and Squilliam Returns.
ive seen all those episodes on TV

foulpattie

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2003, 02:07:15 pm »
Wow! I thought members never had a chance to become moderators.  

lemonsrock103

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2003, 02:22:09 pm »
Hmmm the ads don't sound that bad. As long as they're not popups (which they're not) I'm coool. Congratuations Hannah! :happy:  

Doom 2 Marine

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2003, 04:54:12 pm »
How do ppl become moderators? what do u have 2 live in connenicut i cawn't speil

If i would be able 2 become a moderator i would be the second compbrain im just diluted with computers

i also have a webserver @ home but i don't use it

MiraclrPlz

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2003, 05:14:46 pm »
Hannah you got something the rest of us could only dream of being. You must be walking on clouds. I'm sure you'll do good.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2003, 05:55:08 pm »
Hannahbal, you're the member I would've most expected to become a Mod. Congrats. Go throw a party.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2003, 05:55:46 pm »
Congrats Hannah! You are now one of the few, the proud, the moderators. hehehe....