Author Topic: New Dvd On March 9th  (Read 11143 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2003, 06:42:03 pm »
Congrats Hannah! You are now one of the few, the proud, the moderators. hehehe....
That was pretty good. Congrats Hannah!
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

MiraclrPlz

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 10:46:33 am »
Congrat(d?)ulations on becoming a moderator.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 12:13:44 pm »
Thank you for the welcomes everybody!

Doom 2 Marine, you obviously don't have to live in Connecticut/Pennsylvania to become a Mod, because I live in Oklahoma  :tongue: I have no clue how I even got to become a Mod, but, I'm not complaining!

Megan

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 02:41:07 pm »
happy happy joy. goodlyful job hannah. im so amazed. ha. whoa. its yellow outside. scary. i know you'll make us proud. wait....you already have. cmonkey can definetly trust you. way to go.  

Doom 2 Marine

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 04:14:35 pm »

Doom 2 Marine, you obviously don't have to live in Connecticut/Pennsylvania to become a Mod, because I live in Oklahoma  :tongue: I have no clue how I even got to become a Mod, but, I'm not complaining!
i think u r flaming my using the tounge icon i don't know but congrats anyway  :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 05:12:55 pm »

Doom 2 Marine, you obviously don't have to live in Connecticut/Pennsylvania to become a Mod, because I live in Oklahoma  :tongue: I have no clue how I even got to become a Mod, but, I'm not complaining!
i think u r flaming my using the tounge icon i don't know but congrats anyway  :biggrin:
Let me get this straight. You're accusing me of flaming because I used the tongue smiley?

evilspong2

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 05:20:05 pm »
omg mebers can be mods! congulations :biggrin:  

Yellowbird

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 11:07:50 pm »
Ads by google is a nice service. It isn't intrusive advertising, and there won't be flashing images or nonsense like popups with programs that try to install themselves on your computer. Don't worry, cmonkey. Many good sites have them, like dvdtoons.com. Google is well respected. :biggrin: Anyone who complains about the advertising is being picky. And since you'll be putting it by the poll, it won't affect anything. It wouldn't affect anything if you put it on the top of your site. Point is, it's your site and it won't change things.

Who are you getting for hosting that you have to pay $50 a month? For that price you should be getting a dedicated server just for your site. :cool:

Congrats, Hannahbal. :biggrin:

Doom 2 Marine, how could using this  > :tongue: < smilie be a flame?  :blink:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 11:19:22 pm by Yellowbird »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2003, 03:26:31 pm »
Yea, google is spiffyrific.  I'm hoping that I can make enough from it to cover the costs of hosting.  I'm most likely going to get hosting from lunarpages.com for $23 a month.  I saw a lot of high-bandwidth hosts for cheaper than that, but lunarpages seems to be the most reliable by far.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2003, 04:02:51 pm »
Yea, google is spiffyrific.  I'm hoping that I can make enough from it to cover the costs of hosting.  I'm most likely going to get hosting from lunarpages.com for $23 a month.  I saw a lot of high-bandwidth hosts for cheaper than that, but lunarpages seems to be the most reliable by far.
Haha dude. Everyone's using my words. I feel so loved!

Yellowbird

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2003, 06:40:07 pm »
The google advertising should do just that, especially the Spongebob ads. My friend tested it on his fairly odd site and generated enough to cover hosting for a year in a very short time. LOL. Google is professional. I just hate those lame banners that flash saying "click here because you won blah blah blah". Those things are going to give someone an epelyspy shock. lunarpages is apart of the better business bureau. that's a very good sign. and a 30 day month back guarantee is another good sign. many of those high bandwidth and cheaper hosting services don't offer that. Their voyager plan looks nice. Best thing are the extras like the 5 db's and 15 sub d's.  

Chris

New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2003, 06:40:55 pm »
Umm... also i heard a rumor that on the new DVD there will be an included demo of Battle For Bikini Bottom for PC. Something to reasearch.  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2003, 07:07:19 pm »
Yea, they even offer some nice advanced features like SSH access.  Yep, nothing is more fun than watching a real-time log of the traffic on a website, except maybe watching paint peel...

Anyway,  I ordered it the Voyager plan.  They have to verify stuff, but it will be up by tomarrow.

Chris, yea, it comes with a demo.  Thats a pretty cool idea, since many people wouldn't want to download a 50-200mb demo of a game...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 07:08:18 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
New Dvd On March 9th
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2003, 07:17:51 pm »
Congratulations to YOU, Hannahbal.

Evil Bob