Author Topic: count down from 1000 spongebobs  (Read 11769 times)

htb24

count down from 1000 spongebobs
« on: December 19, 2009, 05:57:43 am »
everybody count down from 1000 spongebobs
ill start
1000 spongebobs

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
Re: count down from 1000 spongebobs
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 08:14:08 am »
Ok, 999 SpongeBobs. ;)

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

two0426

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:31:43 pm »
 and Mageweave, but food works too. Also when u get to 225 first aid u can Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses aion gold do the quest in Arathi for up to 300 skill (takes some luck and repetition, took me 5 times to finally pass :) And lastly I know that this is a n00b guide but I will up date as I go, as right now I am farming honor at level (wow you can get a lot of honor for killing people 8 levels ahead of you :P).This is the method the power wow power leveling levelers have used since closed beta and I finally got one of them to give it up. It is by no means the way to go if you want to maximize your experience in the game as this method will bypass almost all the content in the game and essentially wow gold ignore many of the fun, unique aspects of WoW. This is not recommended for new players and is meant for players who already have experienced the content and just want to level up an alt to play with their level 60 friends (ie. your level 60 instance group needs a priest aion power leveling and there are no priests to be had). As a gloejusaoi benchmark to how successful you are with this, download cosmos and use the clock feature to measure your xp/hour. At level 50 you should be getting about 40,000+/hour. Before we get started, I have to ask the question, is it really possible to level to 60 in 2 weeks? Yes it is, even if its on a new server the average played time from experienced farmers takes about 9 days /played wedding dresses (during a 13 day span) about. The current world record is 4 days 20 hours /played (during an 8 day span), all done by one person who goes by the character name Joana (also sometimes known as Mancow for his male characters), this guy has won many leveling contests, even the first to 50 leveling contest held by Blizzard back in March, here is a pic of the runners up once he hit 50, this guy is amazing. He also sells a leveling Handbags Replica guide and a complete 1-60 video showing his exact run of 4 days 20 hours /played time on his site here.zdm

Lilanime

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 04:47:59 pm »
998 Spongeybobs.