Author Topic: The Hotel  (Read 9847 times)

SpongebobGirlfriend

The Hotel
« on: January 22, 2010, 09:45:49 pm »
 :rolleyes: Hello. I am new to this website. I wanted to make a hotel for these forums.

The rules in this hotel:
Don't go to someone's room unless you have permission
No harassment
You can play as anyone
No stealing

:ph34r: Have fun.  :wacko:

Offline Shinya

• Gary
  • 널 앤드 보이드
    • View Profile
    • spambots hmu
Re: The Hotel
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 10:36:31 am »
This place sure is empty.
[HIDEOUT]

two0426

Re: The Hotel
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:33:59 pm »
 Now on to the guide...The method described here is for the Horde side with an 8 Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling character account, 2 of every race and 1 of every class. Although you may be playing Alliance, or be playing Horde with less characters the same basic principles will help you level allot faster to 20. My actual play time to level 20 with my first character(Mage) was 22 hours 57 minutes and 39 seconds, you wedding dresses can find this info for your character using the /played command. I know this guide is not as great as the famous Joana's horde leveling guide, but this guide here can help a lot with the quests you can get and do as horde, or you can check out Skewters's 1-20 Paladin Blood Elf Replica rolex guide if your trying to specifically get a Blood Elf paladin to 20 ASAP. This time, to some, may seem really slow for WOW and it is, but remember that all my characters are expert crafters (skill above 125, except for enchanting) and this in itself is a HUGE time sink. louis vuitton handbags I could not imagine the time actually spent gloejusaoi skinning every single mob I could, even the ones I did not kill myself, as well as gathering every herb regardless of the agro defending it, as well as the mining. As a side note: Blizzard has done a very wow gold good job of putting most of the better material "spawns" right in the middle or very close too, allot of agro My crafting skill would be higher but I could not train to the next higher level, as the crafting trainers said I had to be level 20.(Most of my characters hit expert wow power leveling at level 15). Here is my characters and their trade skills, as well as, the order in which I leveled them: Some items of interest here: As you can see I have 3 Herbalists, 3 Skinners, and 3 Miners on only 8 characters. (Remember that all characters.zdm