Author Topic: a real krusty krab restaurant  (Read 9294 times)

emi

a real krusty krab restaurant
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:01:37 pm »
i wish i could have my own krusty krab restaurant for real...is it possible??
does anyone know how?..

two0426

Re: a real krusty krab restaurant
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 07:56:15 pm »
Whenever you're on the Black Qiraji Battle Tank and you take a boat to Northrend, it dismounts you when you load the zone, other mounts dont do this wow power leveling wow gold wedding dresses aion gold wow power leveling Small bug, with mild annoyance value!
According to a report from Ars Technica, after only 27 hours of Wrath of the Lich King being available, Nymh, a Warlock on the European server Drek'thar, has already hit level 80, the new level cap  wow gold introduced in the expansion. Nymh's time to reach the cap is just one hour under the 28 hours it took French player named Gullerbone to make the jump from 60 to 70, shortly after the launch of the last
expansion pack, The Burning Crusade, raised the cap the first time.  wow power leveling "The biggest problem was to find a spot with enough monsters to grind without too much downtime. I
spent some wjksmsmmsc time on beta servers and eventually found the crypt in Drakil'ji Ruins (Grizzly Hills), I think that's one of the only place in Wrath of the Lich King where monsters repop in about 30 seconds,  wedding dresses mobs here are also neutral and it makes grinding a little safer."
Of course, he couldn't have done it without some help. Nymh admits his friend Pavelomm "was nice enough to spend the last 27 hours healing me" and adds "he obviously played a huge role in the  aion gold process." 0510 LJ.