Author Topic: Add On Story  (Read 37106 times)

spongeyness525

Add On Story
« on: July 05, 2003, 08:23:14 am »
this is an add-on story. (i think everyone knows what it is)

I'll start

Patrick was walking dow the street when he heard the ice-cream truck
Patrick: ICE-CREAM
Patrick ran after the truck.
Ice-cream Man: Oh NO!!!
The ice-cream truck speed up and drove right into the Dark Seagrass Forest.
Patrick ran in after it. He kept on running and running but couldn't find the ice-cream truck.
Patrick was lost. :msn-oh:

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 08:57:19 am »
um... isn't that first part about the whole ice cream truck thing and him speeding up from my fanfic?

-SS4Gohan

spongeyness525

Add On Story
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 08:58:53 am »
o sorry lemme edit it

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 08:59:39 am »
No, you don't have to... I don't mind

-SS4Gohan

spongeyness525

Add On Story
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 09:43:15 am »
come on everyone, don't you wanna add on???

garyfan

Add On Story
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 10:18:01 am »
Help! he screamed then he turned around and saw a dark figure. Patrick screamed and the thing said yoyo go this way ya dumb star fish then he went outta the forest and went home 2 c a......

ShAdOw

Add On Story
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 01:33:15 pm »
Then the boy turned off the tv because he found the episode boring and went to eat some ice cream.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Add On Story
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 04:13:32 pm »
After the boy finished eating ice cream, he turned on his computer and visited his favorite site, www.spongezone.net  :rolleyes:  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 04:15:11 pm »
But then the angry members like SS4Gohan become mutineers and took over the site so the boy was bored to death and he jumped off a cliff to see if he could fly like his pet bird Joey...

-SS4Gohan

MandaFaye

Add On Story
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2003, 06:28:07 pm »
But he forgot that his pet bird joey was an ostrich, so instead of flying he laid the world's biggest egg and then went "SPLAT!" on the ground below right next to a village of angry armadillos. They did a tribal dance around the splatted bored boy and then Patrick, dressed in armor and a long tail, a feathery head-dress on his head, came forth and spoke: "This boy died because he was bored. The world from now and for eternity shall have common sense and not do such stupid things as jump off cliffs for amusement" and everyone made a giant omelette out of the egg. But there was ONE armadillo who decided to revolt against patrick's wise words, and he went to work for MTV, where he wrote and produced "Jackass."...

SirBors

Add On Story
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2003, 07:03:11 pm »
then the show failed miserably and they tried to make a movie but it didnt work out and many ppl sued mtv b/c kids imitated what they saw and patrick saw a snowcone truck...

lemonsrock103

Add On Story
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2003, 07:23:59 pm »
The snowcone truck was going 85 mph so Patrick quickly lost it. So then he saw Spongebob...

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Add On Story
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2003, 09:58:23 pm »
So Patrick said " Hi SpongeBob!"  And then SpongeBob replied " Hi Patrick, what do you want to do"  And Patrick replied " I dunno, what do you want to do?"  And then SpongeBob replied "I dunno, what do you want to do?" And Patrick replied " I dunno, what do you want to do?"  And then SpongeBob replied "I dunno, what do you want to do?"And Patrick replied " I dunno, what do you want to do?"  And then SpongeBob replied "I dunno, what do you want to do?"And Patrick replied " I dunno, what do you want to do?"  And then SpongeBob replied "I dunno, what do you want to do?"...
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

MandaFaye

Add On Story
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2003, 07:09:47 am »
And then a passing swordfish shot them both and put them out of everyone else's misery. But somehow they both lived, but they had learned their lesson about being that annoying.  

chelseysquarepants

Add On Story
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2003, 02:22:09 pm »
and they both went to there houses and went to sleep when all of a sudden a big screetch was heard. both boys ran outside in there mermaid man and barnacle boyu underwear and said "what was that?" then they realizxed squidward was plaing his clarinet and they went into his house and shoved it up his butt and said, "......