Author Topic: Add On Story  (Read 38400 times)

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 04:07:43 pm »
"If you ever lay your !@#$ tentacle on that again, we blast you into oblivion." So Squidward got scared to death and... died. Then SpongeBob got mad and stopped being a fan of MM and BB and even quit their fan club. Now MM and BB had no place in the show so they were deleted and everyone was happy once again... except for Squidward

-SS4Gohan

chelseysquarepants

Add On Story
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 04:12:39 pm »
then squidward haunted both pat and bob in there dreams and so Spongebob went to Karen (planktons wife) and made her get Squiddy back. he came back and bob and pat let him play his clari as long as it was between 10 am and 7:20pm. then one night.......

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 04:26:52 pm »
They figured out Squidward was a robot and they asked Karen why and she said she was a computer and a computer can only make robots, not sea creatures. Then Squidward started taking over the ocean. SpongeBob and Patrick better find another way fast, or them and all living creatures below the surface will be destroyed...

-SS4Gohan

applespice

Add On Story
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 10:14:56 pm »
Then Patrick invented a machine to suck the evil spirit away.
 Yes Patrick.
Then he was put to rest.
 Then Bob(Sponge) invented a sea-creature re-creator and remade Squidward cept he was a happy Squiddy. Then Mr. and Mrs. Squarepants came over to Bob's house.
 DING-DONG!
Meow! Gary rang
He answered the door to find his dad to have a black eye and his mom to have a cast on her arm.
 Bob asked, "What happend!!!???"
Mr.Squarepants started, "~~~~~~......~~~~
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 10:15:34 pm by applespice »

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2003, 03:00:27 pm »
"We were attacked by this guy..."
SpongeBob: But sponges don't get hurt... we're... spongy
But his parents didn't know how either and since Squidward was so nice, he volunteered to stop whoever did this to them. So every sea creature in Bikini Bottom went looking for the person. But everyone got beat up except Squidward because Squidward hadn't found the attacker yet... with Squidward being the last hope for the town, he has to be mean again so he can beat up the attacker... or else the nice Squiddy will die... again

-SS4Gohan

MandaFaye

Add On Story
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2003, 11:10:01 am »
So then squiddy went through a complete er...change. The operation only took a few hours, and he was back to MEAN SQUIDDY! So he went in search of the criminal masterminds who could hurt sponges...and came across... THE DIRTY BUBBLE! Squidward gasped...He realized what was happening...it was an evil plot...How dare....

Super Ry

Add On Story
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 06:13:49 am »
The Dirty Bubble ate Squidward. But he fought the bubble. :starwars:  

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2003, 06:21:59 am »
Then Squidward popped the Dirty Bubble with his clarinet and everyone was saved. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy were so happy, they made him part of their team and he was called Super Squidward. Super Squidward slowly got tired of fighting crime and decided to quit so he can go home and... play his clarinet. But then an evil unknown force threatens Bikini Bottom and the only one who can save the town is the old Super Squidward...

-SS4Gohan  

jikeleets

Add On Story
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2003, 02:03:56 pm »
he took out the clairnet out of his butt and he couldn't see them and he cut spongebob's body in half and he broke the invisable boat mobile. Mermaid man triend to attack but...

Patrick

Add On Story
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2003, 02:05:47 pm »
his bra slipped off. then..

coolcat

Add On Story
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 02:11:29 pm »

spongebob/what do you what to do

packrick. i dont know what do you whaat to do
spongebob.how about we
lot go jeey fishing whith siqiderd.
packrick.yay
spongebob.nock nock
sponge bob. hello sqid what to go jeyy fishing.
sqid .go jeyy fish whit my to best friends ok and about whnd i dead

this is my frist time makeing a story so give me a break  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 02:31:56 pm by cmonkey »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Add On Story
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 02:31:32 pm »
cool cat, you should try registering for the forums.  You can do that by clicking on the link that says register.  Its at the top left corner of this page.  Also, instead of clicking on the quote button to add a reply, click on the Add Reply button.  It makes it better for everyone.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

djwit_atie

Add On Story
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 06:17:44 pm »
then they all died THE END

SS4Gohan

Add On Story
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2003, 08:26:57 am »
...well that's a nice way to end it...

-SS4Gohan

coolcat