Author Topic: Reintroducing Myself  (Read 12575 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Reintroducing Myself
« on: October 25, 2018, 08:12:56 am »
Okay, this is going to be VERY weird to some, and not-so-weird to others, but I have been away from the site for oh...*looks at last post* 2008?! TEN YEARS AGO?! Holy...okay, so a LOT has changed since then.

The last post I made mentioned me heading to University and needing some quiet time, well, I did get it. And during that period I transitioned from Female to Male. Yes, that's right; my name is no longer Sarah. I have spent the past 8 years of my life living with my new name, one I wanted as a child, which is Thomas. I only recently started going through every single website I could remember signing up to and changing my details, name and gender on everything, and in the depths of the internet searches I found the beloved Spongebob forums I frequented so much in my school-years. I was both happy at the nostalgia and laughs I shared with fellow fans, and upset that the symptoms for my condition were actually so very obvious in many of my posts (very negative posts). It didn't feel right that I should leave this forum the way that I had done, and sought to come back and engage in conversations through the slower-paced forums rather than the stressful hustle and bustle of more recent social medias. But, to my surprise, I found the forum very quiet. A shadow of its former self. I was heartbroken.

So whilst I am aware that my return here may be too little too late, I want to say my thanks to everyone here who made it an enjoyable community to be a part of, and even if I may not say much, I will always be around listening (or in this case, reading) the posts by others who also called this forum their "home".  :wub:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Re: Reintroducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:32:48 am »
Renamed :)
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob