Author Topic: Ddr Ultramix  (Read 2620 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Ddr Ultramix
« on: November 30, 2003, 06:41:53 pm »
My brother bought this for Xbox today. It looks cool, but he won't let me play it. I hate it when he buys a game I really want to get, and then he doesn't let me play it, and my mom won't let me get my own copy. Well, he'll never play four-player with only HIS two controllers. My other brother(PS2k3) owns a controller and I do too, so, he'll never use them.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ddr Ultramix
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 08:45:49 pm »
Hahaha. More DDR stuff.

I like to watch people do this at the mall. So fun. Some of them suck. Some of them are extremely amazing. Like the asian dudes. You know that's all they do all day. You KNOW they must have their own big DDR at home. And no I haven't been talking about the video game... :blink: in case you were somehow confused. I've never done DDR before...if I did...I would be blowing my money...because I wouldn't get past the first level. And people who do that constantly are blowing their money anyways. But even if I tried DDR I would just do it to look like I know what I was doing. Like I'd move my feet around everywhere and start turning around and doing it. But then I'd get "POOR" on all the little arrow thingys. Muahaha. Whew that'd be fun stuff.

K I'll stop.